CPU
i5-3320M / QM77
Graphics
HD 4000 1366 x 768
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone. I have a Hackintosh PC on a Gigabyte z370 aorus ultra gaming 2.0 board. I once upgraded my SATA SSD to an NVMe SSD, at the same time decided to install a new BIOS version-F15D (not yet released F15), and faced the problem that now when I turn off the PC, my LEDs do not go out. And when I rolled back to F12, which I had earlier, macOS does not boot at all. More precisely, the loading bar is too slow (the keyboard and mouse do not light up at this moment) and at one point, the download stops on the crossed-out circle. How can I solve this problem? Thanks

After first upgrading and then later downgrading the bios did you make sure you had reset the bios to work with macOS? Or did you just set the system to use the default options?

After first upgrading and then later downgrading the bios did you make sure you had reset the bios to work with macOS? Or did you just set the system to use the default options?
I'll check it out now

Change the following settings in your bios for macOS:
  1. Virtualization : Enabled
  2. VT-d : Disabled
  3. XHCI Hand-Off : Enabled
  4. Legacy USB Support: Auto/Enabled
  5. SuperIO/SerialPort : Disabled
  6. Network Stack : Disabled
  7. XMP Profile : Auto / Profile 1/Enabled
  8. UEFI Booting set to Enabled and set Priority over Legacy
  9. Secure Boot : Disabled
  10. Fast Boot : Disabled
  11. OS Type: Other OS
  12. Wake on LAN : Disabled
Intel iGPU:
  1. Integrated Graphics : Enabled
  2. Graphics: IGD/Integrated/iGPU/CPU Graphics
  3. DVMT Pre-Allocated : 128M or higher
Your system may not have all these settings, some may be hidden within other settings/sub-menus, CSM and UEFI booting being the ones to spring to mind.

Sorry that I didn't respond in time, but after I changed the settings, everything worked for me! The only thing is that the LEDs do not go out when turned off

Are you sure the system is shutting down completely?

What happens when you press and hold the power button on the case?

Are you sure the system is shutting down completely?

What happens when you press and hold the power button on the case?
When I shut down the system, the screen goes out and the coolers stop, in general, the usual shutdown, except that the LEDs do not go out. When I hold the button, the same thing happens. When you turn on the PC, it starts up as usual.

After shutting down the system and while the LED's are still on, press and hold the power button.

Does that turn off the LED's and do you hear any other sounds/noises from the system?

After shutting down the system and while the LED's are still on, press and hold the power button.

Does that turn off the LED's and do you hear any other sounds/noises from the system?
Hello. Sorry for the late response, things were busy... No, when I turn it off, everything turns off, absolutely, except the LEDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back