Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z170N-WIFI
CPU
Core i7 6700k
Graphics
EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
@RehabMan

i've used the latest version from your bitbucket just a few days ago, i haven't changed anything on the system
except installing some minor and unrelated apps.
Suddenly right now trying to open up MaciASL does nothing, the app appear to be "running" in the dock but no windows appear on the screen. Opening a new or existing file via the menu bar also does nothing. The only Window that does open, is settings.
I've tried removing the app using AppClenaer and reinstalling again, but still same issue.

Any ideas on whats the issue?

@RehabMan

i've used the latest version from your bitbucket just a few days ago, i haven't changed anything on the system
except installing some minor and unrelated apps.
Suddenly right now trying to open up MaciASL does nothing, the app appear to be "running" in the dock but no windows appear on the screen. Opening a new or existing file via the menu bar also does nothing. The only Window that does open, is settings.
I've tried removing the app using AppClenaer and reinstalling again, but still same issue.

Any ideas on whats the issue?
Hello, I'm getting the same issue, did you find the solution?
Thanks.

Hello, I'm getting the same issue, did you find the solution?
Thanks.

Actually yeah, but i dont really remember what exactly i did...
as far as i can remember it think i've uninstalled the app, then did a search with Terminal for all possible leftover files and removed all of them, then restarted, reinstalled and it seems to work fine.

Actually yeah, but i dont really remember what exactly i did...
as far as i can remember it think i've uninstalled the app, then did a search with Terminal for all possible leftover files and removed all of them, then restarted, reinstalled and it seems to work fine.
Thanks for your reply, I'll try it.
Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back