Contribute
Register

For people with USB 3.0 issues (10.13.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THanks!
The USB still can only read 2.0 USB in USB 3.0 port, but not 3.0 USB flash disk.
I am using the new 10.14 beta. Will it be the problem since the usb 3.0 working fine before upgrade.

The USB still can only read 2.0 USB in USB 3.0 port, but not 3.0 USB flash disk.
I am using the new 10.14 beta. Will it be the problem since the usb 3.0 working fine before upgrade.
New USB Raise Port limit patch may be required for macOS Mojave Public Beta.
Try the attached and report progress.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 295
New USB Raise Port limit patch may be required for macOS Mojave Public Beta.
Try the attached and report progress.
Thanks BreBo, it works now.

However, the 10.14 beta has so many conflict with other programs. I roll back to 10.13.5. Especially the program like Etcher and Chinese Character Input. Anyway, need to wait a while before install 10.14 again.

Dear BreBo, would you mind helping me once again for the usb 3.0 issue. The clover setting you gave me is not working in my other computer. The previous MB is MSI Z370 A-Pro. The current board is Asus B360M Tuff. The board has usb3.1 Gen 1 and Gen 2. Both are not working. It can read usb 2 stuff but not usb 3.0 flask disk or ssd. I paste my clover once again to you. If you have time, please help.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 114
Dear BreBo, would you mind helping me once again for the usb 3.0 issue. The current board is Asus B360M Tuff. The board has usb3.1 Gen 1 and Gen 2. Both are not working. It can read usb 2 stuff but not usb 3.0 flask disk or ssd.
Nothing to add/change to my previous posts and uploads.
Based on your post in the H370, B360 and H310 motherboards thread I was under the assumption you already got this working.

Nothing to add/change to my previous posts and uploads.
Based on your post in the H370, B360 and H310 motherboards thread I was under the assumption you already got this working.
In the last post in the H370, B360 and H310 motherboards thread, I only test the whether the port is working. I can read usb and use mouse. But recently I check the usb 3.0 ssd, find it is not properly reading ssd in the USB port 3.0. I can only use the usb 2.0 to read the ssd in much slower speed. I thought it is due to the B 360 board issue. So, I ask you once again.

In the last post in the H370, B360 and H310 motherboards thread, I only test the whether the port is working. I can read usb and use mouse. But recently I check the usb 3.0 ssd, find it is not properly reading ssd in the USB port 3.0. I can only use the usb 2.0 to read the ssd in much slower speed. I thought it is due to the B 360 board issue. So, I ask you once again.
Hi i have the same Motherboard Asus TUF_B360M-E_GAMING like you, can you share your EFI folder with me? I am having trouble to get USB and Sound working. Thanks!
I couldn't figure out how to send you a message directly, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back