Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 F23g
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
I don't know where and how to post this. Nevertheless I will try here. Suspend me if deemed necessary should I have transgressed the board rules by what follows. This posting concerns RehabMan. He joined May 3 2012 and after 1964 days have lapsed, since he joined, he generated 156273 postings of a quality which is just remarkable and which I have never encountered before on any other forum. These 156273 postings, during the period May 3 2012 till now, 18 September 2017, constitute 80 postings on average per day. Amazing and extraordinary, especially considering the complexity as well as the outstanding quality of each and every one of his postings that I had to consider in my endeavors to finally arrive at the "perfect hack" To me it is just mind boggling, nothing further to say other than that his endeavors obviously contribute significantly to the popularity that this board is currently enjoying. Say no more.
Cheers

I don't know where and how to post this. Nevertheless I will try here. Suspend me if deemed necessary should I have transgressed the board rules by what follows. This posting concerns RehabMan. He joined May 3 2012 and after 1964 days have lapsed, since he joined, he generated 156273 postings of a quality which is just remarkable and which I have never encountered before on any other forum. These 156273 postings, during the period May 3 2012 till now, 18 September 2017, constitute 80 postings on average per day. Amazing and extraordinary, especially considering the complexity as well as the outstanding quality of each and every one of his postings that I had to consider in my endeavors to finally arrive at the "perfect hack" To me it is just mind boggling, nothing further to say other than that his endeavors obviously contribute significantly to the popularity that this board is currently enjoying. Say no more.
Cheers

Thanks for the kind words.

Certainly many of my posts are along the "RTFM" variety (eg. "Read post #1", "Read FAQ, Problem Reporting", "Please fill out your profile as per FAQ", "Please follow the guide linked by the FAQ", etc), especially as the content in the FAQ and various pinned threads has grown to become more complete.

But yes, there are some extensive guides and even detailed responses to individual/unique issues. Dealing with not only my own hack issues, but others' as well, has allowed me to learn much more than would have been possible otherwise.

Of course, new/unique problems, are increasingly rare now, and most problems can be avoided by carefully following the advice in the FAQ and various guides. Now if only people would do that by default instead of needing "directing". If more people read existing material first, I'd have more time to work on a few projects I've been meaning to get to.

Thanks for the kind words.

Certainly many of my posts are along the "RTFM" variety (eg. "Read post #1", "Read FAQ, Problem Reporting", "Please fill out your profile as per FAQ", "Please follow the guide linked by the FAQ", etc), especially as the content in the FAQ and various pinned threads has grown to become more complete.

But yes, there are some extensive guides and even detailed responses to individual/unique issues. Dealing with not only my own hack issues, but others' as well, has allowed me to learn much more than would have been possible otherwise.

Of course, new/unique problems, are increasingly rare now, and most problems can be avoided by carefully following the advice in the FAQ and various guides. Now if only people would do that by default instead of needing "directing". If more people read existing material first, I'd have more time to work on a few projects I've been meaning to get to.
You don't have to be that humble but rather proud of your achievement in the hackintosh scene, what you accomplished is rather extraordinary to say the least.
These are my last words on this topic and thread.
Cheers till we meet "technically" again :).

You don't have to be that humble but rather proud of your achievement in the hackintosh scene, what you accomplished is rather extraordinary to say the least.
These are my last words on this topic and thread.
Cheers till we meet "technically" again :).

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back