ASUS maximus 7 HEro
CPU
i7 4790k
Graphics
NVIDIA
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
OK guys, maybe someone can help me here. So i have builld my hackintosh almost a year ago and it's working great. Few days ago i got myself a brand new soundcard Focusrite 18i8. After 1-2 minutes of playback i get distorted sound coming from speakers. I'm running Yosemite 10.10.5. I also have another preamp(fractal audio) with built in soundcard and it's working fine on my hackintosh. Anyone had similar issues ? thanks

OK guys, maybe someone can help me here. So i have builld my hackintosh almost a year ago and it's working great. Few days ago i got myself a brand new soundcard Focusrite 18i8. After 1-2 minutes of playback i get distorted sound coming from speakers. I'm running Yosemite 10.10.5. I also have another preamp(fractal audio) with built in soundcard and it's working fine on my hackintosh. Anyone had similar issues ? thanks

I am also trying to solve the same problem. Did you get anywhere with this?

Hi guys,
I'm having the same problem here. I was using a Focusrite scarlett 2i4 then purchased a new Arturia Audiofuse soundcard but still getting the same result. Did anyone figure this out yet?

same here.
i have this interface (18i8 2nd gen) from my win10 laptop, after that i switched on a 2019 macbook (i7 6cores, 16gb ram) , never had those problems.

a couple of days ago i retired my first hackintosh with these specs:

Intel 10980xe18c 36 threads
X299 Asus workstation
64gb ram 3600mhz
5700XT 8gb
[...]

and this interface is crackling so often. audio even stops sometimes and i need to change my sample rate on the focusrite control app to get it back.
crackling everywhere, from spotify to ableton to logic to flstudio.

same config, with win10 partition, same interface, 0 crackling problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back