i7 8700
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,

I am trying to get a sort of golden build and everything is apparently working but I have I little (I hope) problem.
If I use the HDMI I get a sort of flicker every time I wakeup the system (It doesn't happen with DP). Do you have any ideas why?

P.S. I already patched the framebuffer (all ports work)

Attachments

• IMG_0711.jpeg
    IMG_0711.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot 2019-03-31 at 21.51.35.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-31 at 21.51.35.png
    110 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot 2019-03-31 at 21.51.59.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-31 at 21.51.59.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 83
I noticed that when It is connected with DP, the option "connection type" appears correct but when I change to HDMI it disappears.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-04-01 at 17.11.18.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-01 at 17.11.18.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 82
hello aeromatic my answer does not center anything with this your problem but since we have the same setup and on this forum you can not send private messages I wanted to ask you a thing.. in your configuration work the bluetooth and the usb 2.0?, to me not. the rest works everything you can turn your efi? i've been unable to find a solution for months, I'll attach my efi, You'd save my life! I don't have your problem with dp anyway whatchamacallit's my config configuration :)!

Yes, they work! I build a custom SSDT for USB ports.
There is only one back row of USB 3.0 disabled in order to stay in the "15-ports" limit.
Let me know if it works!

Attachments

• EFI_aeromatic.zip
    18 MB · Views: 67
what osx do you have? 10.14.6? Thank you so match @aeromatic! I replaced my Efi with yours, but the Apple's loading bar is not go :/ and remains still, I send to you my efi on attach files , perhaps you understand why it makes me so... Then you managed to get dp port to work?

Yes, I have 14.6 supplemental 1.
The only thing i found different is: your clover is not with NVRAM.

Anyway try to install these kexts is L/E and use my EFI.

Attachments

• kext.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
You made the installation with multibeast? I did manually with clover, maybe for what your Efi doesn't work in my pc, I tried it another time, but with your Efi, it doesn't work for me, to do with multibeast, what should I do? All the installation from the top?

What is your BIOS version? Mine is V3.00

Install the kexts with kextBeast.
After kextBeast clean the kext cache.

It's very strange that it doesn't work on yours...If it still stuck on boot, reboot with -v and show me what's the error.

What is your BIOS version? Mine is V3.00

Install the kexts with kextBeast.
After kextBeast clean the kext cache.

It's very strange that it doesn't work on yours...If it still stuck on boot, reboot with -v and show me what's the error.

Hi there.

You have 3x memory controllers installed: AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi AND OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi - when you should only use 1x :thumbup:

Actually in hindsight, it probably doesn't matter. You have both "drivers/UEFI" and "drivers64UEFI" folders, so it looks as though you have upgraded Clover Bootloader to one of the later versions with the new structure, but not cleared the old stuff. Carry on.

Last edited:
Hi there.

You have 3x memory controllers installed: AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi AND OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi - when you should only use 1x :thumbup:

when everything works the best thing to do is don't touch nothing :D

when everything works the best thing to do is don't touch nothing :D

Thanks aeremoatic, I tried to change the old config.pist file,and put the new Kext , now everything is working, aside Bluetooth that is not very stable, is defeated for so long, any advice to improve it? see my efi so you can fix your problem at dp!

Attachments

• EFI cri.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 56
Thanks aeremoatic, I tried to change the old config.pist file,and put the new Kext , now everything is working, aside Bluetooth that is not very stable, is defeated for so long, any advice to improve it? see my efi so you can fix your problem at dp!

My DP works perfectly, the problem is in HDMI.
Anyway for BT i don't know honestly, I don't have any kind of problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back