Intel i9-10850k along with Noctua NH-D15 SSO2 D-Type Premium CPU Cooler
Graphics
Primary: Sapphire Pulse RX 570, Secondary: UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yes I was one of folks who bought an XFX card not realizing I have to flash it. One problem, I don't use Windows whatsoever. I am a retired MIS/Network Administrator, I HATE MS Windows with a passion after all those years dealing with it and knowing what MS actually did purposely with it. I am not here about that.

I created a USB FreeDOS and can boot into it. Whenever I use ATIFLASH -i I get "No Adapter Found". Decided to do some research and found another DOS app called AMDFLASH and whenever I use "AMDFLASH -i it works perfectly, it finds it on port 0. Now here is the problem. Whenever I use AMDFLASH to flash the XFX card with the proper saphire bios I am getting a mismatch error which I knew would happen. But there is NOT -f (FORCE) option in the AMDFLASH!!! I am like WUT THE!!! They are both created for DOS and they didn't add a FORCE option in the AMDFLASH!!!

Now, I am stuck up the creek because we all know with ATIFLASH there is a -f option but then again it does not recognize the RX560 in any of the systems I tried it with.

Any ideas without me having to install WINDOWS 10 onto one of the extra HDDs I have laying around here to flash it? I appreciate any help and suggestions...