Graphics
Nvidia 340m
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Ok so after a near perfect install of lion 10.7.3 Flash player refuses to work. Flash player will install however the problem arises when I try to use it with web sites such as youtube. In safari it will say "plug-in-faliure" and in google chrome I get a distorted video picture with sound. Iv tried every possible troubleshooting tip from uninstalling flash player to installing flash player 10.3... Has anyone had this problem before?

zackmd1 said:
Ok so after a near perfect install of lion 10.7.3 Flash player refuses to work. Flash player will install however the problem arises when I try to use it with web sites such as youtube. In safari it will say "plug-in-faliure" and in google chrome I get a distorted video picture with sound. Iv tried every possible troubleshooting tip from uninstalling flash player to installing flash player 10.3... Has anyone had this problem before?
Yes I have.

Unfortunately it seems we the 8800 family users are outta luck and have to resort to old unsupported drivers.

I have thought of buying a new video card but that would beat the purpose of just "upgrading" my PC (I mean, my 8800 is perfect for what I need, since I no longer play games on PC, leave alone Mac).

light_vader said:
zackmd1 said:
Yes I have.

Unfortunately it seems we the 8800 family users are outta luck and have to resort to old unsupported drivers.

I have thought of buying a new video card but that would beat the purpose of just "upgrading" my PC (I mean, my 8800 is perfect for what I need, since I no longer play games on PC, leave alone Mac).

Thank you light_vader it works perfectly now and also seems to work good with games. Like you I had no need to upgrade as the 8800gtx can still play all my modern games with no problem at all and to my knowledge it was completely compatible with mac.(so I thought) Thanks again.

light_vader said:
zackmd1 said:
Yes I have.

great work light_vader, many thanks it works for me! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back