Graphics
EVGA 760GTX 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone, I have successfully installed Mavericks on this configuration and it runs with almost no problem except this weird thing that is happening to to all flash apps that has an animation in it.

I tried all flash browser games i could find. It seems to work well for a few seconds and after that it freezes for a moment and it's working again, and it repeats this process over and over. I tried various Bios settings, tried smbios combinations, rebuilt cache, did a stress test with prime 95 and memtest nothing works or seems flawed. This happens only in chrome. Did this happen to anyone at all, I searched but nothing came up on the forum.

Thanks in advance

You say it only happens in Chrome? Have you posed the question in a Chrome forum?

Might google for how to disable the internal pepper flash player and have it use the Adobe version.

Another longshot... Are you using only the nVidia graphics? I was having really odd behavior with flash video until turning off the Intel graphics in BIOS. Then flash worked reliably.

For example I use a GTX760. I don't use Intel graphics at all, however if it was turned on in BIOS, and the Maps application is opened, it would be scrambled. (As would Icons generated for H264 files, and flash video playback corruption.)

If Intel graphics were on in BIOS, AND a display plugged into an onboard connector, it would behave correctly. It was only if no display was connected to Intel graphics.

Another longshot... Are you using only the nVidia graphics? I was having really odd behavior with flash video until turning off the Intel graphics in BIOS. Then flash worked reliably.

For example I use a GTX760. I don't use Intel graphics at all, however if it was turned on in BIOS, and the Maps application is opened, it would be scrambled. (As would Icons generated for H264 files, and flash video playback corruption.)

If Intel graphics were on in BIOS, AND a display plugged into an onboard connector, it would behave correctly. It was only if no display was connected to Intel graphics.

I do have it off but I have the same problem so at least I have something to work with. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back