Contribute
Register

Flash Modified Roms on Unsupported Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Flash Modified Roms on Unsupported Motherboards

can you log into the app store?

I just logged into the store and tried to upload the new safari update and got an error:
(NSURLErrorDomain error -3001.)(102)

I just logged into the store and tried to upload the new safari update and got an error:

A problem with apple servers is reported. try again in a few minutes.

you can use this direct link as well

swcdn.apple.com/content/downloads/53/02/041-8081/2jwp4wjrwygtm4lc608qy4h0n4a9yyq37g/Safari6.0.2Mountain.pkg

then open the image file an install it.

So I did a fresh install and now the:(NSURLErrorDomain error -3001.)(102) is gone,and i used the previous link to update safari, but my system is still slow on -v start.It pauses for 13 seconds on macx swapon and then finally boots. It's probably not ROM related but it is annoying.

This is pretty cool. I have a feeling one day there will be very al most no difference between a real Mac and a Hackintosh...well much less than there is now!

it's weird, my HPE-450t with it's MSI motherboard works perfectly with OSX. Didn't need to change anything to make Mountain Lion work perfectly, works out of box lol. And it's fasssssst. Faster than all of my friends real Mac's lol.

it's weird, my HPE-450t with it's MSI motherboard works perfectly with OSX. Didn't need to change anything to make Mountain Lion work perfectly, works out of box lol. And it's fasssssst. Faster than all of my friends real Mac's lol.
congrats on your build
what options did you use in multibeast?

And with Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP4 TH?
how to get the necessary files?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back