GTX 980ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi y'all,

I'm running a 5820k on an Asrock X99 Extreme 4 with a 980ti. I was just wondering if I could get some help fixing up the kinks. One thing that's really annoying is clover isn't auto booting. I can't figure out why. Also, the gui doesn't fill up my entire screen which is also frustrating. Really my main actual issue is sleep isn't working. Whenever I put the computer to sleep and restart it, it resets. I'm pretty sure if I put it to sleep for just a minute it will work but for long periods of times it just resets on wake. Any help would be appreciated. If I could help anyone if they have similar specs I would love to.

Happy Hacking,
M

As far as I know, no one has gotten sleep to work on the X99 platform.

In general.

Hi y'all,

I'm running a 5820k on an Asrock X99 Extreme 4 with a 980ti. I was just wondering if I could get some help fixing up the kinks. One thing that's really annoying is clover isn't auto booting. I can't figure out why. Also, the gui doesn't fill up my entire screen which is also frustrating. Really my main actual issue is sleep isn't working. Whenever I put the computer to sleep and restart it, it resets. I'm pretty sure if I put it to sleep for just a minute it will work but for long periods of times it just resets on wake. Any help would be appreciated. If I could help anyone if they have similar specs I would love to.

Happy Hacking,
M

Sleep will most likely not work due to Powermanagement. X99 doesn't have native Powermanagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back