CPU
i5-650/H170
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
*** Fixed it by doing a new installation. I still don't know what has caused the problem***

Hello,

today I installed the macOS-Update 10.13.3. I had a few problems (gIOScreenLockState) but was able to install it successfully.

However, now my graphics (HD 530) are very weird in programs like Google Chrome and iMovie says: System unsupported because of missing Hardware Acceleration. I have no idea what went wrong, can someone help?

Debug.zip is attached. The relevant kexts I have installed are: Lilu 1.2.1, IntelGraphicsFixup, FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics, Shiki.

Attachments

• config copy.plist
    8.8 KB · Views: 435
  • debug_6874.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Hello,

today I installed the macOS-Update 10.13.3. I had a few problems (gIOScreenLockState) but was able to install it successfully.

However, now my graphics (HD 530) are very weird in programs like Google Chrome and iMovie says: System unsupported because of missing Hardware Acceleration. I have no idea what went wrong, can someone help?

Config.plist is attached. The relevant kexts I have installed are: Lilu 1.2.1, IntelGraphicsFixup, FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics, Shiki.

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Updated. Any help is appreciated!

Updated. Any help is appreciated!

You have config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x19120000
It is wrong.
Should be config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x19128086

Or just remove it or set to zero (not necessary to specify a FakeID with your hardware).

Does anybody have a solution? I have searched everywhere but did not find a way to solve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back