Contribute
Register

Fixed, Audio not working. ( I78700k/Z370Gaming7/Gtx1070G1Gaming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z370 Gaming 7
CPU
I7 8700K Coffe Lake
Graphics
Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello.

Finally after fixing my Gpu issues i am down to just the audio to make the Hack make whats neccesary for me to work. I dont really care about OC or other features like Imessage... etc.

I hope you could please help me finish the build and fix the audio issue.

Note: i have the driver for my soundcard install but i guess as the codecs are missing its not reading it.

Hello.

Finally after fixing my Gpu issues i am down to just the audio to make the Hack make whats neccesary for me to work. I dont really care about OC or other features like Imessage... etc.

I hope you could please help me finish the build and fix the audio issue.

Note: i have the driver for my soundcard install but i guess as the codecs are missing its not reading it.

Use multibeast and install ALC 1220 codec + 200 series fixes as suggested in your previous thread.

Use multibeast and install ALC 1220 codec + 200 series fixes as suggested in your previous thread.
Brilliant mate! thank you for all the help today.

What will you do after this fact? i havent done anything else than the audio and the gpu. will open a threat on the general post instalation forum.

USB identification (15 port limit)
Ensure that your ethernet connexion work + set up as en0
imessage fix in case you need it
Power management (SSDT)

Here is the post instalation general help threat. could we talk there on how to do the following things you are mentioning? Ethernet works, imessage i dont mind it, i always keep my laptop, imac or even phone next to me. usb port limit and power management i will need help

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/its-about-be-finish.244015/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back