ASRock B365M Pro4
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

I have problems with the sleep option in OS X Sierra. The monitor turns off and the system is up and running and if I click the mouse the monitor wakes up. No panic no nothing.

How can I fix it ?

Mobo: Gigabyte B85M-D2V
CPU: Intel Pentium G3220 (using fake CPU ID for Intel Core i5)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 210 1 GB with UEFI GOP
RAM: Kingston 8GB
SSD: Kingston V300 60 GB

I have a similar problem! Were you able to solve it?

my GTX960 have same problem in Sierra
sleep works in EL Capitan before

+1

Kind of similar: Mac goes to sleep. When woken up via Mouse/Keyboard the PC and display turn on but nothing appears on the display, only the display backlight is on. Connected to a GeForce 750 TI via Displayport.

Edit: Sierra of course

My Sierra sleep issue is a bit different. It'll go to sleep but on wake the computer will restart.

Same problem, + when I turn off my monitor (Philips 23E) computer shuts down.

I had issue with waking on my Z170x Gaming 5 and GTX980. It would just display black screen and restart after a few minutes. I added the boot arg darkwake=0 and so far it seems to have fixed the problem. I'll have to test it overnight to see how it does for long periods of sleep.

I had issue with waking on my Z170x Gaming 5 and GTX980. It would just display black screen and restart after a few minutes. I added the boot arg darkwake=0 and so far it seems to have fixed the problem. I'll have to test it overnight to see how it does for long periods of sleep.
Setting darkwake=0 didn't work for me sadly.

This fixed it as far as short sleeps go. Additionally I switched to 'request pw after an hour' and all my tests so far were shorter than that. There's a slight chance that waking directly to desktop could alter the waking behavior, at least in my opinion. Maybe someone that still has this problem could test that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back