CPU
intel 2500k
Graphics
radeon hd5760
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi Violet,
after upgrade to high sierra I cannot go to sleep. After sleep no more signal of life only the fan of the cpu is still alive.
My conf is Asus p8p67, patched bios, i2500k, and NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2 GB. Using last clover and no (i think) dsdt.
Here is in attachment my files.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

Motherboard
GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi Violet,
after upgrade to high sierra I cannot go to sleep. After sleep no more signal of life only the fan of the cpu is still alive.
My conf is Asus p8p67, patched bios, i2500k, and NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2 GB. Using last clover and no (i think) dsdt.
Using incorrect SMBIOS.
Better to use iMac 13,2.
Powermanagement isn't implemented.
USB is a mess.
Matter of a fact ACPI isn't patched.

Motherboard
sandy bridge
CPU
intel 2500k
Graphics
radeon hd5760
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi Violet,
I followed the guides and patched dsdt.
Now I think that ACPI is patched. But I still have problems if I go in sleep mode. It takes some time (20 sec)to sleep then the monitor shut down, then the fan stops for 2 seconds then fan restarts but monitor still black. then I cannot wake up the pc. Have to push shutdown button. have seen log but no kernel panic or (seems to me) messages after the sleep. It seems dead after the sleep.
New files in attachment.
Thanks for you help,

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
sandy bridge
CPU
intel 2500k
Graphics
radeon hd5760
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hallo, I still have sleep problem on High Sierra, Asus P8P67. On Sierra it was pall perfect...

Motherboard
GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi Violet,
I followed the guides and patched dsdt.
Now I think that ACPI is patched. But I still have problems if I go in sleep mode. It takes some time (20 sec)to sleep then the monitor shut down, then the fan stops for 2 seconds then fan restarts but monitor still black. then I cannot wake up the pc. Have to push shutdown button. have seen log but no kernel panic or (seems to me) messages after the sleep. It seems dead after the sleep.
New files in attachment.
Thanks for you help,
Sounds like a issue with Radeon Graphics.
No Solution with Black Screen on Wake State.

Motherboard
Asus P6t (standard)
CPU
Xeon x5670@2.93Ghz
Graphics
Asus GTX970
Another problematic sleeper here :) High Sierra 10.13.1... Going into sleep mode takes very long (about 2-3 minutes). Waking up isn't a problem but after turning back to life, my apple wireless keyboard won't connect to bluetooth dongle, until I restart. Also, sometimes it isn't even possible to wake up, it turns all devices, fans are spinning but screen remains turned off :(

Motherboard
Asus P8P67 rev3.1
CPU
i7-K2700
Graphics
ATI XFX-HD6870
Mac
iMac
Hi Violet,
After sleep no more signal of life only the fan of the cpu is still alive.
I have de same problem, Sleep works after sleep Black screen also no connection with VNC have to reset pc
I Use Clover 4318, Smbios iMac 13,2, No Inject
Asus P8P67 rev 3.1, i7 2700K and MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2048 MB

What could be wrong?

Motherboard
ASUS S451LB
CPU
i3-4010U
Graphics
HD 4400 / GT 740M
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Hello, i have an issue too on Sierra.
I'm checking on terminal and type the wake reason command, then i got this (see Picture)
Is this my problem that affect on my sleep ? because when i'm pressing the sleep button, the display goes off but the power indicator still on.
Reporting Tonymac .jpeg

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello, i have an issue too on Sierra.
I'm checking on terminal and type the wake reason command, then i got this (see Picture)
Is this my problem that affect on my sleep ? because when i'm pressing the sleep button, the display goes off but the power indicator still on.
Desktop Only

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5-TH
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
GTX 950
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
I have pretty much the same issue. My Hackintosh always wakes up from sleep randomly. I already tried each darwake-option, but none worked really well (some not at all some better). Wake reason is pretty much always the same.

I hope someone could help me. I attach my Clover folder and the Screenshot of the latest Wake Reasons.

Edit: Mac Version is 10.12.6

Attachments