Contribute
Register

Fix Sleep on Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have a very similar build and similar issues.
My Hackintosh won't play youtube videos after sleep. Have you fixed your issue yet?

Nope, I just prevent my Hackintosh from sleeping now.

I have pretty much the same issue like what #1 said. When I made the Hackintosh sleep, the screen blank out as usual, but the fan keeps spinning and the speed of waking up is very fast that I believe it doesn't even sleep but just keep awake. Sleeping used to working on El Capitan.
I've try to read the comment below but I don't really understand what's going on. Sorry I'm a beginner.
darkwake=0 doesn't help.

"pmset -g log" doesn't output any error message during the sleep.

The attachment is the ioreg.

ASUS Z170M-Plus
i7-6700
GTX-970
Toshiba + Intel 535 Fusion Drive

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• AlleniMac.ioreg
    4.7 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Thank you so much for replying. Here is my ioreg. Yes, they stopped working after sleep.

Attach Clover folder removing Themes ZIP attach.

ACPI isn't patched. USB configuration is messy. X86PlatformPlugin & AppleLPC is loaded.

VioletDragon,

I used your SSDT patches for Series-9 motherboards and removed the SSDT-IGPU.aml since I use an Nvidia GTX770 for graphics. After rebooting I have the Computer Sleep slider now in addition to the Display Sleep and the PowerNap checkbox is now gone. My hack goes to sleep automatically now according to the time I've set with the sliders.
Great!!!

I have 3 questions.

#1, When I wake my hackintosh up, my Thunderbolt drives are unmounted, (Improperly Ejected as per the notification).
Is there anyway to stop that from happening?

#2, How do I apply the SSDT-USB-All.dsl file? There were no instructions in the README.

#3, Please have another look at my IoReg file and let me know if there's something I still need to do.

Thanks,
Matt

Attachments

• Matthew’s iMac.ioreg
    8.6 MB · Views: 120
VioletDragon,

I used your SSDT patches for Series-9 motherboards and removed the SSDT-IGPU.aml since I use an Nvidia GTX770 for graphics. After rebooting I have the Computer Sleep slider now in addition to the Display Sleep and the PowerNap checkbox is now gone. My hack goes to sleep automatically now according to the time I've set with the sliders.
Great!!!

I have 3 questions.

#1, When I wake my hackintosh up, my Thunderbolt drives are unmounted, (Improperly Ejected as per the notification).
Is there anyway to stop that from happening?

#2, How do I apply the SSDT-USB-All.dsl file? There were no instructions in the README.

#3, Please have another look at my IoReg file and let me know if there's something I still need to do.

Thanks,
Matt

Native CPU Powermanagement is not implemented X86PlatformPlugin is not loaded. Recommend to remove FakePCIID_XHCIMux, change XHCI to enabled in the BIOS. I have no experience with Thunderbolt but may require patches of course. Attach Clover Folder removing Themes ZIP attach.

Native CPU Powermanagement is not implemented X86PlatformPlugin is not loaded.

---DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE (#208)---
---NEW MESSAGE BELOW (#209)---

How do I implement Native CPU Powermanagement and how do I load X86PlatformPlugin?
Here's my Clover folder zipped.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
VioletDragon,

Please disregard my previous message (#208).
As I think I figured it out. I think.
I found the Quick Guide to Generate a SSDT for CPU Power Management, followed it exactly and rebooted.
Hopefully this fixed the Native CPU Management issue you were seeing in my IoReg file.
I'm attaching a new IoReg and Clover.zip.
Please check to see if there are any other issues.

Attachments

• Matthew’s iMac.ioreg
    8.6 MB · Views: 129
  • CLOVER 2.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back