Contribute
Register

Fix Sleep on Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSDT are useless without change _DSM to XDSM. Where are the other SSDTs? you've not followed what i said correct. If you look at the log you attached its complaining about GFX0,SATA,HDEF, GLAN(IntelMausi).

Okay I'm trying to do what you're saying.
I added all patches to my config.plist.

I also added all SSDTs from your repo to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched.

But I still face a restart when I try to wake from sleep.

The failure message keeps changing.
Code:
2017-02-05 15:13:31 +0100 Failure                 Drivers Failure during wake due to IGPU(),SATA(),HDEF(),GLAN(IntelMausi):

Instead complaining about GFX0(),SAT0() it now complains about IGPU(), SATA().
The GLAN(IntelMausi) was not there before i added all the patches.

I'm not really sure what to do. Maybe I have some faulty kexts installed? I added a screenshot of all kexts I have under /Library/Extensions

Big thanks for helping me out.

Attachments

• ioreg.ioreg
    7 MB · Views: 178
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 124
  • Kexts.png
    Kexts.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 214
Okay I'm trying to do what you're saying.
I added all patches to my config.plist.

I also added all SSDTs from your repo to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched.

But I still face a restart when I try to wake from sleep.

The failure message keeps changing.
Code:
2017-02-05 15:13:31 +0100 Failure                 Drivers Failure during wake due to IGPU(),SATA(),HDEF(),GLAN(IntelMausi):

Instead complaining about GFX0(),SAT0() it now complains about IGPU(), SATA().
The GLAN(IntelMausi) was not there before i added all the patches.

I'm not really sure what to do. Maybe I have some faulty kexts installed? I added a screenshot of all kexts I have under /Library/Extensions

Big thanks for helping me out.

Native Powermanagement isn't implemented. X86PlatformPlugin is not loaded. Generate a SSDT for Powermanagement. GitHub - Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh: Script to generate a SSDT for ...

Native Powermanagement isn't implemented. X86PlatformPlugin is not loaded. Generate a SSDT for Powermanagement. GitHub - Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh: Script to generate a SSDT for ...

Okay i generated a SSDT for Powermangement, using the script.
I've put the ssdt.aml into EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched.
But no luck with wake. Still the same error when i try to wake up from sleep: restart
Code:
Failure                 Drivers Failure during wake due to IGPU(),SATA(),HDEF(),GLAN(IntelMausi):

About the X86PlatformPlugin not being loaded.
I check with kextstat: It shows up there:
Code:
111    1 0xffffff7f82963000 0x17000    0x17000    com.apple.driver.X86PlatformPlugin (1.0.0) 782DA5F5-F9BB-3B75-B40D-EC8EFFCE89A8 <90 82 16 15 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>

Maybe my generated ssdt.aml is not good. The script complained about Kaby Lake.
I checked whether my ssdt.aml is working by compiling and running AppleIntelInfo.kext.
I attached the output.

Attachments

• ssdt.dsl
    12.5 KB · Views: 209
  • AppleIntelInfo.kext Output.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 234
  • ioreg.ioreg
    6.7 MB · Views: 146
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 123
But no luck with wake. Still the same error when i try to wake up from sleep: restart
Code:
Failure                 Drivers Failure during wake due to IGPU(),SATA(),HDEF(),GLAN(IntelMausi):

Code:
111    1 0xffffff7f82963000 0x17000    0x17000    com.apple.driver.X86PlatformPlugin (1.0.0) 782DA5F5-F9BB-3B75-B40D-EC8EFFCE89A8 <90 82 16 15 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>

I checked whether my ssdt.aml is working by compiling and running AppleIntelInfo.kext.
I attached the output.

X86PlatformPlus is loaded. It is not a kext its planted into the Kernel. AppleIntelInfo.kext Output looks okay although P & C states are limited to BIOS settings.

Code:

Code:

I attached the output.

Can you Press F4 at Clover boot attach Clover folder removing Themes ZIP attach. Will also need a ioreg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg | tonymacx86.com

Can you Press F4 at Clover boot attach Clover folder removing Themes ZIP attach. Will also need a ioreg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg | tonymacx86.com

Hey, thanks for still trying to help me out :D
I enabled C-States in BIOS and checked my AppleIntelInfo.kext output.
Seems to have more C states enabled. I attached the output.

Also attached the clover folder (with F4 dump) and ioreg.
Thanks alot.

Attachments

• AppleIntelInfo Output.txt
    10 KB · Views: 214
  • ioreg.ioreg
    6.7 MB · Views: 158
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
I was suddenly having some sleep issues (monitors would shut down but fans would not), possibly related to 10.12.3 but I also just installed a new router (Archer C9) and related USB print utility. As it turns out, something in the printer subsystem was interfering with sleep. Deleting the USB assistant for the network printer and resetting the printing system per this link did the trick.

Hey, thanks for still trying to help me out :D
I enabled C-States in BIOS and checked my AppleIntelInfo.kext output.
Seems to have more C states enabled. I attached the output.

Also attached the clover folder (with F4 dump) and ioreg.
Thanks alot.

Use SSDT-GLAN & SSDT-HDEF put them in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. Test sleep.

Attachments

• SSDT-ALC892.aml
    348 bytes · Views: 159
  • SSDT-GLAN.aml
    305 bytes · Views: 164
Hi,
Sleep is not working for me. Well not automatically that is.
If I put it to Sleep manually, it will sleep, but when I wake it up, my Thunderbolt drives are ejected and I have notifications that those Thunderbolt drives were not ejected properly. Since Thunderbolt is not hot swappable, I have to do a restart to get them to mount.
To test automatic sleep, I go to System Preferences/Energy Saver and set the Display sleep slider to 1 min, but it takes about 5 mins for the monitors to sleep, then about another minute before the keyboard sleeps, then my Hack makes a click sound and the screen comes back on to the login screen. It doesn't want to go fully asleep and also my Thunderbolt drives again are "not ejected properly". Not sure what's up with this.
I tried Darkwake=0, and it doesn't work and Symbios is set to iMac 14,2
I have a 4790k Haswell CPU and z97 series 9 motherboard.
I'm attaching my IoReg.

Attachments

• Matts Hackintosh.ioreg
    23.2 MB · Views: 144
Hi,
Sleep is not working for me. Well not automatically that is.
If I put it to Sleep manually, it will sleep, but when I wake it up, my Thunderbolt drives are ejected and I have notifications that those Thunderbolt drives were not ejected properly. Since Thunderbolt is not hot swappable, I have to do a restart to get them to mount.
To test automatic sleep, I go to System Preferences/Energy Saver and set the Display sleep slider to 1 min, but it takes about 5 mins for the monitors to sleep, then about another minute before the keyboard sleeps, then my Hack makes a click sound and the screen comes back on to the login screen. It doesn't want to go fully asleep and also my Thunderbolt drives again are "not ejected properly". Not sure what's up with this.
I tried Darkwake=0, and it doesn't work and Symbios is set to iMac 14,2
I have a 4790k Haswell CPU and z97 series 9 motherboard.
I'm attaching my IoReg.

Hello?
Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back