Contribute
Register

Fix no sound after sleep on 1150 (and possibly other realtek's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your kext worked for me! Thanks! I have a GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H and all I had to do was reinstall my audio and ethernet kext from Multibeast after installing the CodecCommander.

Worked for me too on GA-H170-D3HP, no need to restart my PC. Thanks!!!!

Worked for me too on GA-H170-D3HP, no need to restart my PC. Thanks!!!!
My computer was fixed with this solution, but, on recent days, an update was installed and now I have the problem again, did this happen to you too?

Neither darkwake=8 nor the CodecCommander kext are helping with Mojave 14.4. I still have no audio after waking from sleep. I've also tried the headphone jack instead of the line out. And just for giggles, I also tried the optical out.

Curiously, audio through HDMI to the monitor speakers does work after sleep. I suppose it's not handled by the Realtek chip?

Neither darkwake=8 nor the CodecCommander kext are helping with Mojave 14.4. I still have no audio after waking from sleep. I've also tried the headphone jack instead of the line out. And just for giggles, I also tried the optical out.

Curiously, audio through HDMI to the monitor speakers does work after sleep. I suppose it's not handled by the Realtek chip?

Same here, with a ASUS Z170, after updating to Mojave. No sound after sleep via the green jack, but works OK on the HDMI outputs there.

Also, sound through the line out is very quiet.

I updated to Mojave 10.14.5 and now I've got full volume from Line Out. I just tested it after sleep and it works fine, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back