Contribute
Register

Fix no sound after sleep on 1150 (and possibly other realtek's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the work, tigersoul925.

GA-Z97X-UD3H
Clover boot loader

Installed .kext using Kext Wizard and restarted. No darkwake entries needed. Working as expected. I'm using optical out. Other ports probably working as well but I did not test them. Done deal.

:clap: :thumbup: :headbang:

Just wanted to add that I had success using this fix on my system:

GA-Z97-D3H
Clover

All I did was install the ready-made kext from post #1 of this thread using KextBeast, and reboot. Problem solved! Did not need to mess with any darkwake settings. FYI I am using the green line-out jack on the mobo.

Many thanks to tigersoul925 for posting this fix!

Thanks a lot this fixed my post sleep audio issues on a Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK as well. Working like a charm now! Thank so much for posting this kext!

After many days of unsuccessfull attempts…

It works for me ! Merci !... (Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H)

(my MB is flashed with Ozmosis, so I don’t know how to insert « darkwake=8 » as bootflag. So, it works without this bootflag for me…)

PS perhaps sudo nvram boot-args="bootflag" is the good way for bootflags with a Ozmosis flashed MB ?

I have the same motherboard and I can't keep sound after sleep. Can you post steps you did?

Thanx! I installed the kext by using kextbeast and it works for me as well.

Thanks worked for me on a skylake system on elcapitan 10.11.3 with your kext, with cloveralc110 patch. FYI it only worked after dark wake was set to 8.

It worked like a charm. But after updating to 10.11.3 the no sound after sleep bug was back. Re run of codeccommander.kext didn't work this time... any ideas?

edit: strange enough but i followed an other user's advice and installed the "optional 3 port audio" driver with multibeast and now it works... :think: audio out is now just on another output jack... and i have two line out options with alt-click on the audio symbol.

It worked like a charm. But after updating to 10.11.3 the no sound after sleep bug was back. Re run of codeccommander.kext didn't work this time... any ideas?

edit: strange enough but i followed an other user's advice and installed the "optional 3 port audio" driver with multibeast and now it works... :think: audio out is now just on another output jack... and i have two line out options with alt-click on the audio symbol.

Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back