Contribute
Register

Fix no sound after sleep on 1150 (and possibly other realtek's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice guide. I never loose sound after sleep the only thing that doesn't work is when i plug headphones in it doesn't change to front Audio output.

Nice guide. I never loose sound after sleep the only thing that doesn't work is when i plug headphones in it doesn't change to front Audio output.

Able to get sound working fine on my machine, only problem is I require Booter Config 0x28 and CsrActiveConfig 0x3 - this works great but probably isn't the best place to stay in?

I've found when I change back to SIP enabled - I run into problems with my sound not working about 3 reboots or so in.

:thumbup:, Amazing Man! works for me with GA-Z97X-UD5H on my El capitan 10.11.1 and Clover Configuration
Thanks you so much!

this worked like a charm!!! thank you so much!

Just want to chime in that this worked for me! El Cap install with Multibeast 8, with the ALC1150 driver and nothing else. Just woke from sleep with glorious sound!

i used kextbeast then rebooted and i did not work, i then ran multibeast el capitan and install audio drivers 1150 and optional 3 port 5.1 rebooted and in audio i selected output internal speakers and bam!! it worked after that

It works for me :thumbup:.
I installed tigersoul925´s kext and set darkware=8 on GA-Z97X version 1.0 F8.
On El Capitan.
Thanks thanks:clap:

BRO, I LOVE YOU! no homo - but seriously, nothing worked except this !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back