Contribute
Register

[Fix] Intel HD4200/HD4400/HD4600 Mobile on Yosemite

Hi,
I'm totally new to hackintosh world and succeeded to get a kinda working hackintosh build thanks to your guides and other guide's website.
I tried my best to making things works but I'm totally lost for the IGP part.
My main problem is I don't think I'm using my IGP from my tablet PC. Launchpad is very slow, launching youtube is laggy and photoshop doesn't recognize my IGP.
I haven't touched yet the DSDT/SSDT. I only changed the config.plist & kexts.

My build is :
Wacom Cintiq Companion 2 - macOS Sierra
Processor : I3-4005u
Graphics : Intel HD Graphics 4400 (mobile)

I uploaded a zip with all you asked in the FAQ.
(I removed what I could. for example : CLOVER/kext/ directory is removed because if was empty. )

I'd be glad if you could help me to fix it :)

Attachments

• problem repport.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 218
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I'm totally new to hackintosh world and succeeded to get a kinda working hackintosh build thanks to your guides and other guide's website.
I tried my best to making things works but I'm totally lost for the IGP part.
My main problem is I don't think I'm using my IGP from my tablet PC. Launchpad is very slow, launching youtube is laggy and photoshop doesn't recognize my IGP.
I haven't touched yet the DSDT/SSDT. I only changed the config.plist & kexts.

My build is :
Wacom Cintiq Companion 2 - macOS Sierra
Processor : I3-4005u
Graphics : Intel HD Graphics 4400 (mobile)

I uploaded a zip with all you asked in the FAQ.
(I removed what I could. for example : CLOVER/kext/ directory is removed because if was empty. )

I'd be glad if you could help me to fix it :)

Remove IntelBacklight.kext.
It does not work on 10.12.4+ and you did not implement the required ACPI patches anyway.
For brightness on 10.12.4, read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...rol-using-applebacklightinjector-kext.218222/

You're really a hackintosh god !
Just removing the IntelBacklight.kext solved my problem :mrgreen:
I'm now going to check how to add backlight and how to patch my SSDT !

Thanks a lot RehabMan :thumbup:

[FIX] Intel HD4600 Mobile on Yosemite

HD4400 uses Azul/HD5000. Blame Intel for the poor naming.
Hello: I use the DVD application to view supported plugins to show the last item that HD does not support! Clover boot sierra,fakeid:0x04128086,ig-platform-id:0a260006, installed Fakeid and fakeid_hd_graphics.kext, Patch 9M coursorbytes, What causes HD not to support? EDID has been repaired to show built-in lcd2560x1600 60hz ...

Hello: I use the DVD application to view supported plugins to show the last item that HD does not support!

It is normal. It has to do with DRM support. Do some research on Shiki.kext.

I look on the wiki Lilu said other kexts loaded with a boot device, you only compile IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup. Kext and IntelGraphics kext realized their loading/Library/Extensions, how to achieve the goal of other kexts also can be installed to/Library/Extensions/here? My notebook has I2C0 and I2C1,UA00 and UA01 SPI0 and SPI1. Should I load or only select one of them? I use the add Device (EC) Method (_STA, 0, NotSerialized) If (TPMF) Return (0x0F) do not know correctly? Please help check it, thank you!

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl.zip
    60.4 KB · Views: 210
I look on the wiki Lilu said other kexts loaded with a boot device, you only compile IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup. Kext and IntelGraphics kext realized their loading/Library/Extensions, how to achieve the goal of other kexts also can be installed to/Library/Extensions/here?

Install all kexts you need to /L/E.
For Lilu based kexts, use LiluFriend.kext (customized appropriately) if needed.

My notebook has I2C0 and I2C1,UA00 and UA01 SPI0 and SPI1. Should I load or only select one of them? I use the add Device (EC) Method (_STA, 0, NotSerialized) If (TPMF) Return (0x0F) do not know correctly? Please help check it, thank you!

No idea what you're asking, but it seems off-topic.
ACPI patching guide is here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.175789/

there is no way in my laptop asus x550jx with an i7 4720hq (hd4600)

I am in yosemite osx 10.10.5 and very bad graphics only recognizes 7mb

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Back