Contribute
Register

[FIX] HD4200/HD4400/HD4600/HD5600 on 10.11+

Yes. Definitely not there.
Well it is all fixed now. Guy from another forum send me back fixed dump of my chip and is workig again. I think is time for Hackintosh :D

Hi Guys!

I'm New to this. I've installed El Capitan on My Alienware 14 Laptop.

System - Alienware 14 Base(CLOVER)
CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710MQ CPU @2.50 GHz, 2501 MHz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
RAM - 16 GB RAM
2 GB Graphics (1920 x 1080) - Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 And NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M
BIOS Mode - UEFI
Motherboard - Alienware(Manufacturer) - 07MJ2Y(Product) - A01(Version)

After several times, I tried installing El Capitan. But, my Graphics is showing as 7 MB Intel HD 4600. Also, my sound is not working.

I've tried almost all the options that is available over internet. But, not sure - where am I missing anything.

Can you please help me to fix the problem?

Please find the snapshots for your reference attached with this post. Also, I provided the EFI zip attached with this post.

I tried to inject device-id. But, couldn't locate Intel HD 4600 kext. Tried to modify AppleIntelGraphicsFB.kext. But, after that I couldn't even make into login screen. So, I had to re-install again.

Really appreciate your reply.

Attachments

• 20160821_034906.jpg
    20160821_034906.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 127
  • CLOVER.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 90
  • Satyaki_De’s MacBook Air.ioreg.zip
    559.2 KB · Views: 94
  • kext_output.txt.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Hi Guys!

I'm New to this. I've installed El Capitan on My Alienware 14 Laptop.

Intel Core i7
16 GB RAM
2 GB Graphics
1 TB HDD

After several times, I tried installing El Capitan. But, my Graphics is showing as 7 MB Intel HD 4600. Also, my sound is not working.

I've tried almost all the options that is available over internet. But, not sure - where am I missing anything.

Can you please help me to fix the problem?

Please find the snapshots for your reference attached with this post. Also, I provided the EFI zip attached with this post.

I tried to inject device-id. But, couldn't locate Intel HD 4600 kext. Tried to modify AppleIntelGraphicsFB.kext. But, after that I couldn't even make into login screen. So, I had to re-install again.

Really appreciate your reply.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hi RehabMan,

I already did whatever it is mentioned here several times. But, it seems I'm missing something. Hence, that is not working.

If possible, can you please look into the details of my post & let me know which kext I need to inject device id for Intel HD 4600 & If my EFI looks ok to you including the config.plist?

Really appreciate your help & time.

Regards.

Hi RehabMan,

I already did whatever it is mentioned here several times. But, it seems I'm missing something. Hence, that is not working.

If possible, can you please look into the details of my post & let me know which kext I need to inject device id for Intel HD 4600 & If my EFI looks ok to you including the config.plist?

Really appreciate your help & time.

Regards.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Hi RehabMan,

I've just updated my previous post. Let me know what do you think.

Regards.

Hi RehabMan,

I've just updated my previous post. Let me know what do you think.

Regards.

No files attached to post #685. The files in #683 are not those requested in post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Read the request carefully.

No files attached to post #685. The files in #683 are not those requested in post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Read the request carefully.

My apologies.

Do you need this information only?

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

Or, you need some other information as well from the link that you shared with me?

I already added the screenshot & EFI details in Post #683. Can you please clarify?

My apologies.

Do you need this information only?

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

Or, you need some other information as well from the link that you shared with me?

I already added the screenshot & EFI details in Post #683. Can you please clarify?

EFI not requested. In fact, the "Problem Reporting" instructions explicitly state not to provide EFI, and to provide only EFI/Clover.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting". Provide all files and output exactly as requested.

And, yes you should have filled out your profile as requested in the guide (linked in post #684).

Back