Contribute
Register

[FIX] HD4200/HD4400/HD4600/HD5600 on 10.11+

So I now have the laptop 4 times reinstalled but the ID from your plist file reboot the appliance again. Once I change the ID on 0XA260006 start the notebook with the HD4600 but the memory is displayed with 7MB and flickers during login.
Do you have any idea what to do now?

So I now have the laptop 4 times reinstalled but the ID from your plist file reboot the appliance again. Once I change the ID on 0XA260006 start the notebook with the HD4600 but the memory is displayed with 7MB and flickers during login.
Do you have any idea what to do now?

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

All Data from the New Installation :

Olivers-MacBook-Pro:RehabMan Oliver$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
12 2 0xffffff7f81c40000 0x66000 0x66000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (4.0) 3BE4E926-E063-3BBD-BE05-F6F97358C7A4 <11 10 7 6 5 4 3 1>
Olivers-MacBook-Pro:RehabMan Oliver$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
Olivers-MacBook-Pro:RehabMan Oliver$ kextstat|grep -y applelpc
Olivers-MacBook-Pro:RehabMan Oliver$

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 81
  • IOREG Macbook.ioreg
    3.5 MB · Views: 89
  • RehabMan.zip
    37.9 KB · Views: 83
All Data from the New Installation :

Olivers-MacBook-Pro:RehabMan Oliver$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
12 2 0xffffff7f81c40000 0x66000 0x66000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (4.0) 3BE4E926-E063-3BBD-BE05-F6F97358C7A4 <11 10 7 6 5 4 3 1>
Olivers-MacBook-Pro:RehabMan Oliver$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
Olivers-MacBook-Pro:RehabMan Oliver$ kextstat|grep -y applelpc
Olivers-MacBook-Pro:RehabMan Oliver$

Your config.plist is wrong. FakeID=0xa260006 is incorrect (0xa260006 is for ig-platform-id). FakeID should be 0x04128086.

Your config.plist is wrong. FakeID=0xa260006 is incorrect (0xa260006 is for ig-platform-id). FakeID should be 0x04128086.

With FakeID 0x04128086 the System should be not start, it reboot after 10 Seconds of Apple Logo. What can i do? With the ID 0x260006 the System starts and boot to Login Screen.

HD4600 Mobile is the GPU of CPU

With FakeID 0x04128086 the System should be not start, it reboot after 10 Seconds of Apple Logo. What can i do? With the ID 0x260006 the System starts and boot to Login Screen.

HD4600 Mobile is the GPU of CPU

Boot verbose for troubleshooting. Make sure no external devices are plugged in.

Is this a fresh install? Or have you tampered with the system kexts?

Boot verbose for troubleshooting. Make sure no external devices are plugged in.

Is this a fresh install? Or have you tampered with the system kexts?

Fresh Install ok i boot with -v and Post the Message

Hey guys!

I've got a working 10.10.5 on my GA Z87X-D3H with a i7 4770S. Now I tried to install El Capitan (via Unibeast UEFI) onto another hard drive in that same system but can't get the graphics driver loaded ("Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" problem):
I removed my R9 280x and connected my display to the onboard dvi (tried hdmi as well).
I added FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other (and 10.11 and 10.10).
I added the FakeID 0x04128086 for IntelGFX and 0x0d220003 as the ig-platform-id:
Code:
    <dict>        <key>FakeID</key>
        <dict>
            <key>IntelGFX</key>
            <string>0x04128086</string>
    <key>Graphics</key>
    <dict>
        <key>ig-platform-id</key>
        <string>0x0d220003</string>

Nothing helps. Where should I continue to investigate? I'd really appreciate a kick into the right direction :)

Cheers,
Dogman

Hey guys!

I've got a working 10.10.5 on my GA Z87X-D3H with a i7 4770S. Now I tried to install El Capitan (via Unibeast UEFI) onto another hard drive in that same system but can't get the graphics driver loaded ("Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" problem):
I removed my R9 280x and connected my display to the onboard dvi (tried hdmi as well).
I added FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other (and 10.11 and 10.10).
I added the FakeID 0x04128086 for IntelGFX and 0x0d220003 as the ig-platform-id:
Code:
    <dict>        <key>FakeID</key>
        <dict>
            <key>IntelGFX</key>
            <string>0x04128086</string>
    <key>Graphics</key>
    <dict>
        <key>ig-platform-id</key>
        <string>0x0d220003</string>

Nothing helps. Where should I continue to investigate? I'd really appreciate a kick into the right direction :)

Cheers,
Dogman

Desktop HD4600 does not require this solution.

You need only config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true.

Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX not needed (native ID is supported)
Graphics/ig-platform-id not needed (default is 0x0d220003)
FakePCIID kexts not needed (native ID is supported)

You do need this:
- digital connection to monitor (VGA not supported)
- VT-d disabled in BIOS (or use dart=0 kernel flag)
- 64mb IGPU memory set (DVMT-prealloc) in BIOS
- IGPU primary
- make sure you're not dropping OEM SSDTs (IGPU is sometimes defined in an SSDT)

Your problem is not power management. Incomplete power management will not stop boot, nor prevent the graphics drivers from working.

Power management can be implemented later. There are guides in the desktop forums covering the topic quite well.

An active HDMI->VGA adapter may work, but best to use a real HDMI monitor initially.

Good news! Thanks for all the right suggestions. Finally, got full QE/CI. Managed to test out the current setup with a digital monitor. No more freezing up at power management unsupported.... Got through the normal bootup sequence & voila Login screen with QE/CI fully working. Moreover, System Report shows Intel HD Graphics 4400 1536 MB with the right graphics kexts loaded. BTW using a VGA monitor with HDMI->VGA active adapter. So that part of the puzzle also got solved. Anyhow, appreciate all the help. Hope to payback someday.

Back