i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630 (1920x1080) + Nvidia GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
No.

This fix is not a simple kext patch. It is more along the lines of "kext hooking".

No.
I tested it, seems to be working OK so far... at least better than the other solutions...

We'll be waiting for your fork ;)

Sniki

Motherboard
HP Elite 8300 SFF
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 3000 | GTX 1650 LP
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi dear RehabMan and everybody!!
Good news from Russian forum applelife.ru
Today user vit9696 released a new anti-freeze solution Safari for hd4400 hd4600. For this you need to download two kexts.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/intelgraphicsfixup/
https://github.com/vit9696/Lilu/releases

But that's not all good news he also solved the problem with broken trailers and videos in itunes. For this you just download this kext
https://github.com/vit9696/Shiki/releases

all the kexts I downloaded in the folder /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12/
for mavericks this /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.9
Im tested on Mavericks 10.9.5 and Sierra 10.12.3 its work for me, vit9696 suggests that this solution help absolutely everyone!!

ps RehabMan This patch works with VoodooHDA.kext

i wasn`t aware of it`s presence on my laptop until i installed twitter App from the App Store, the moment i opened twitter the cursor lagged a bit and system freezed since a google video was as the first post and somehow was freezing my system.
After i installed the 3 kexts into System/Library/Extensions ; i rebooted my laptop and the freezing issue is gone.

i Also went into iTunes and opened 3-4 trailers (videos) and i can also confirm that everything is working.
So i can confirm that both the freezing and iTunes Trailers & Videos Issues are fixed with these kexts.

My Audio seems to be working fine *Patched from Codec Dump with A Injector* (just saying this since i saw in previous posts that it causes audio issues if im correct).

All issues for my Laptop now has been fixed:
Lenovo ThinkPad L440 In-Depth Guide coming soon :thumbup:

Motherboard
Clevo WA50SRQ
CPU
i7 4700MQ / HM86
Graphics
HD 4600, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i wasn`t aware of it`s presence on my laptop until i installed twitter App from the App Store, the moment i opened twitter the cursor lagged a bit and system freezed since a google video was as the first post and somehow was freezing my system.
After i installed the 3 kexts into System/Library/Extensions ; i rebooted my laptop and the freezing issue is gone.

i Also went into iTunes and opened 3-4 trailers (videos) and i can also confirm that everything is working.

My Audio seems to be working fine *Patched from Codec Dump with A Injector* (just saying this since i saw in previous posts that it causes audio issues if im correct).

All issues for my Laptop now has been fixed:
Lenovo ThinkPad L440 In-Depth Guide coming soon :thumbup:
nice congratulations:clap:

Motherboard
H87N-WiFi
CPU
i5 4570
Graphics
HD4600
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi RehabMan,

My Hackintosh is stuck at apple logo. Following advice here(basiclly delete the Intel iGPU Driver), I can boot the system. But graphics would be terrible.

And I noticed many people are running into same problem(IOConsoleUsers), however it seems remain unsolved.

I have complete no ideal how to fix it, I'll be grateful for your help.

p70316-190318-jpg.242484

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi RehabMan,

My Hackintosh is stuck at apple logo. Following advice here(basiclly delete the Intel iGPU Driver), I can boot the system. But graphics would be terrible.

And I noticed many people are running into same problem(IOConsoleUsers), however it seems remain unsolved.

I have complete no ideal how to fix it, I'll be grateful for your help.

p70316-190318-jpg.242484

Your profile does not indicate you own a laptop.

Please fill out your profile as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Sorry, I'm not using a laptop. I can post a new tread if it's not appropriate to ask here.

This forum/thread is only for laptops.
Desktop HD4600 is supported natively... only correct ig-platform-id injection required, correct BIOS settings, monitor connected via digital connection, etc.

Motherboard
H87N-WiFi
CPU
i5 4570
Graphics
HD4600
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
This forum/thread is only for laptops.
Desktop HD4600 is supported natively... only correct ig-platform-id injection required, correct BIOS settings, monitor connected via digital connection, etc.

I created a new thread here. my monitor is connected via HDMI, I was following a guide, pretty sure setting is correct. And system can't boot from a fresh unibeast created usb stick. I'm afraid it's more complicated.