Contribute
Register

[FIX] HD4200/HD4400/HD4600/HD5600 on 10.11+

Please help me how I can change Device ID I am on 10.12 (Intel core i5 cpu 4210u graphic hd4400) my running device ID is 0x1341 I want to change it to 0x0412. But have not much idea how to do. thanks for your consideration.

Thank You. I am already so much impressed from your work, I tried many ways to sort out three things one of them is about backlight injector, second battery percentage display and last is true graphics display. I love to use macOS but having not much knowledge about how to fix it, I just fed up. I understand everything is explained here how to solve issues, but some of the things are out of my knowledge. I wish someone can give his time by making these files which can sort my issues.

Thank You. I am already so much impressed from your work, I tried many ways to sort out three things one of them is about backlight injector, second battery percentage display and last is true graphics display. I love to use macOS but having not much knowledge about how to fix it, I just fed up. I understand everything is explained here how to solve issues, but some of the things are out of my knowledge. I wish someone can give his time by making these files which can sort my issues.

If you have an issue, open a separate thread with details and problem reporting files as per FAQ.

Hi!

I need some help, I have been trying to get my Intel hd 4200 graphics card working with full acceleration and havent been able.

I tried following this thread perfectly but the only way I can boot osx El capitan is when I disable intel injection or when i use the fake id 0x12345678, but when I do this I only get 4mb of vram and its really laggy and with artifacts. If i use the config plist provided by rehabman my screen goes dark , (in some cases an external monitor would work if pluged in on the hdmi port)

Its an hp detachable laptop with a i3 - 4012y processor and Intel hd 4200 graphics card.
Here i post the requested files according to the problem report section.

Also output of sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext

Thank you so much!!!

P. D . Haven't been able to update my profile because I couldnt find neither the processor nor the gfx card on the menus....

Attachments

• MacBook Air de Ignacio.zip
    349.9 KB · Views: 79
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
Hi!

I need some help, I have been trying to get my Intel hd 4200 graphics card working with full acceleration and havent been able.

I tried following this thread perfectly but the only way I can boot osx El capitan is when I disable intel injection or when i use the fake id 0x12345678, but when I do this I only get 4mb of vram and its really laggy and with artifacts. If i use the config plist provided by rehabman my screen goes dark , (in some cases an external monitor would work if pluged in on the hdmi port)

Its an hp detachable laptop with a i3 - 4012y processor and Intel hd 4200 graphics card.
Here i post the requested files according to the problem report section.

Also output of sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext

Thank you so much!!!

P. D . Haven't been able to update my profile because I couldnt find neither the processor nor the gfx card on the menus....

Follow guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Thanks a lot rehabman, Im pretty sure I followed the guide but Im still getting the same issue, could you take a look at my files and give me some advice? thanks again!

The config.plist you attached is not from my guide (guide does not use ig-platform-id 0x0a160000).
The ioreg you attached does not correlate with the config.plist you attached.
Looking at ioreg, you graphics are not working due to use of invalid FakeID (0x12345678).

The config.plist you attached is not from my guide (guide does not use ig-platform-id 0x0a160000).
The ioreg you attached does not correlate with the config.plist you attached.
Looking at ioreg, you graphics are not working due to use of invalid FakeID (0x12345678).
Thanks for taking the time!!

Here Im attaching the report files after following the guide. (I did it before as well).

Im still having the same issue, the invalid fake id is because that's the only way I can boot with laggy and bad graphics. If I use 0x04128086 the screen after loading will go dark (or off) eventhough I can tell the computer is working normally, I just cant see anything on the screen.

Anything you can see?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • MacBook Air de Ignacio.zip
    363.6 KB · Views: 73
Back