Contribute
Register

[FIX] HD4200/HD4400/HD4600/HD5600 on 10.11+

Okay, I tried that at the main clover boot loader and still nothing in /patched. however, /origin now has some files, DSDT.aml among them

Nothing expected in ACPI/patched as a result of pressing F4.
F4 just extracts native files to ACPI/origin.

From your problem reporting files, it looks like you're dropping all OEM SSDTs.
Don't do that. Clover injection for graphics cannot work when you do that.
And your config.plist is wrong. It does not have the required settings for HD4400.

Install both FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext (originally FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext) in /System/Library/Extensions, EFI/Clover/kexts (typically in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other), or /Library/Extensions (10.11+).

put kexts into all 3 place ?
or 1 of them,

My story:

I installed macOS high Sierra success with invalid ig-platform-ids ( to passthough installation step), and valid fake id for Intel HD 4600

I boot MacOS on HDD success

When I got Desktop of high Sierra

I put 2 kext in to /S/L/E
FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
FakePCIID.kext

then run
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

I got this screen

minhs-MacBook-Pro:/ minh$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Password:

Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fd0e4449990 [0x7fff9f654570]> { URL = "FakePCIID.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.driver.FakePCIID" }

Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fd0e4449f40 [0x7fff9f654570]> { URL = "FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.FakePCIID-Intel-HD-Graphics" }

FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext does not authenticate; omitting.

FakePCIID.kext does not authenticate; omitting.

KernelCache ID: 9800CF3A131D2A052F1638746150A94F

Last edited:
put kexts into all 3 place ?
or 1 of them,

Read post #2 of the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fd0e4449990 [0x7fff9f654570]> { URL = "FakePCIID.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.driver.FakePCIID" }

Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fd0e4449f40 [0x7fff9f654570]> { URL = "FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.FakePCIID-Intel-HD-Graphics" }

FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext does not authenticate; omitting.

FakePCIID.kext does not authenticate; omitting.

You installed the kexts incorrectly.
You cannot install kexts with Finder.
Read the FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

hello guys.

I've installed High Sierra on my machine. based on my laptop specification, my laptop has intel HD 4400 graphic card. I've input :
  1. platform-ig : 0x0a260006
  2. Fake ID : 0x04128086
  3. installed FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
after that, the system successfully detected the graphic card along with 1536MB memory. and I though I've managed to enable Full Acceleration- QE/CI. since the animation works so flawlessly

however, whenever I set my resolution to 1080p, there are some glitches on some apps like vlc, Spotify and even DPCI manager. but the animation stay normal.

please can you help me with it?
ah FYI, by default my laptop screen support 1080 resolution.
and I still not fixed the brightness of the display, I plan to fix it after the glitch are fixed

thank you

hello guys.

I've installed High Sierra on my machine. based on my laptop specification, my laptop has intel HD 4400 graphic card. I've input :
  1. platform-ig : 0x0a260006
  2. Fake ID : 0x04128086
  3. installed FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
after that, the system successfully detected the graphic card along with 1536MB memory. and I though I've managed to enable Full Acceleration- QE/CI. since the animation works so flawlessly

however, whenever I set my resolution to 1080p, there are some glitches on some apps like vlc, Spotify and even DPCI manager. but the animation stay normal.

please can you help me with it?
ah FYI, by default my laptop screen support 1080 resolution.
and I still not fixed the brightness of the display, I plan to fix it after the glitch are fixed

thank you

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Attachments

• problem reporting.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 72
hahaha I know it

so I have to reinstall all over again?

Mainly, you need to fix your config.plist and ACPI setup.
And install kexts properly.

Mainly, you need to fix your config.plist and ACPI setup.
And install kexts properly.
aha!!

finally got it fixed. turns out I need to use "Enable 9MB cursor byte" patch
hahaha :D

by the time I type this, I fixed the brightness (still depend on slider) and battery.

thanks man!

Back