Graphics
Radeon 5770 Batmobile
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
"Info.plist does not contain an XPCService dictionary: /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/XPCServices/SecurityAgent.xpc"

I fixed this issue by removing Google Drive and Chrome. I'm assuming it was more likely Drive. I found the solution while reading a German forum using Word Lens on my iPhone to translate the text. Also, I had long shutdown times that must have been related. My system shuts down super quick now.

Seems to be little on the issue, so hopefully this can help someone down the road.

Thanks for the tip.

I removed Chrome (I do not have Drive) but it did not help. I guess its due to something else brought over when migrating from another setup.

Anyone else have any ideas on this issue?

I'm getting the same message. I just uninstalled google drive, i'll report back later if that fixed it or not.
I'm using clover it that's important. I also had the error with native power management enabled and disabled.

I'm seeing this message too. No chrome or google drive installed. The message floods my logs when I try to copy a large number of files from an external USB3 drive. Never saw this in 10.9.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back