Contribute
Register

Fix for failure NVIDIA Web Driver on High Sierra, black screen, panics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer randomly restarts even though I am not doing heavy work. Or, sometimes, I install "x" software and then restart, then when I come back from restarting it restart again (just right before the login windows should show up). On other words, it needs to restart twice to load macOS correctly. I read somewhere it is the Nvidia webdrivers that are unstable.

I'm heavily searching through the tonymac site to find answers.

any pieces of advice, what should I do before installing web drivers to use my 1070?
or I have to install drivers and then fix them with the 1st post instruction?

or maybe somebody can attach EFI folder of working system?

Last edited:
it just keeps saying "permission denied...." Help?
Very helpful and informative :D How the hell someone should help you? If you want help you have to help people to help you! Please don't post this kind of messages, those are junk!

Very helpful and informative :D How the hell someone should help you? If you want help you have to help people to help you! Please don't post this kind of messages, those are junk!

I was attempting to quote someone. Which would've made my comment clearer. But the quote didn't seem to work. I was using my iPhone and after sever attempts to change it, I had to get back to work. There is no need to be rude about this.

hi, After set CsrActiveConfig to 0x00 i have save and reboot but after that it don't go on desktop. it arrive at 50% charge and pc automatically reboot what can i do for fix it?

thanks for the help

Try injecting a fake ID for Nvidia (0x00000000). Go Devices in Clover Configurator.

Code:
    <key>Devices</key>
    <dict>
        <key>FakeID</key>
        <dict>
            <key>NVidia</key>
            <string>0x00000000</string>
        </dict>
    </dict>

Try injecting a fake ID for Nvidia (0x00000000). Go Devices in Clover Configurator.

Code:
    <key>Devices</key>
    <dict>
        <key>FakeID</key>
        <dict>
            <key>NVidia</key>
            <string>0x00000000</string>
        </dict>
    </dict>

Thanks for de help i have risolve my problem with other method but now i have 2 new "problem"
1) When i start hackintosh on screen appear motherboard logo (Gigabyte) but when finish loading appear verbose.
What can i do for remove it?

2) On clover boot menu i have one boot logo for Recovery mode, one boot logo for ssd Mac OS and other 2 Mac OS boot logo what i have to do for remove this other 2boot logo?

Thanks again for the help

Attachments

• IMG_0692.jpg
    IMG_0692.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0689.JPG
    IMG_0689.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 332
  • IMG_0691.jpg
    IMG_0691.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 262
Status