Contribute
Register

Fix for failure NVIDIA Web Driver on High Sierra, black screen, panics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugg, I can’t win with Nvidia to save my life.

I tried all of these steps but still am in a reboot loop.

Any other suggestions?

*** update ***
@Raouws had some additional ideas that, combined with this post, finally made everything work.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/macos-high-sierra-10-13-supplemental-update.233897/page-48

Thanks much! I was ready to jump off a bridge
Thanks for everyone
that post's helped me alot
tried to get this drivers working for days!

Thanks for this guide. Got mine updated to High Sierra, and got the nvidia drivers installed. However, I can only use one of my two monitors. If I have 2 plugged in, it works up until the login screen, but both monitors turn black as soon as I log in. Any ideas guys? Thanks

Can someone help me? My SSD name is Hackintosh SSD and i always get "no such file or directory" when trying to remove the Nvidia web drivers.

Can someone help me? My SSD name is Hackintosh SSD and i always get "no such file or directory" when trying to remove the Nvidia web drivers.
Use quotes "around/the/path" or escape spaces with\ a\ backslash.

Have followed this guide along with the additional commentary by Raouws here, and I'm still cursed with a black screen... iMac17,1.

Checklist:
  • Installed EmuVariableUefi.efi
  • Made sure to set CsrActiveConfig to 0x00 then reboot, then change to 0x67, then install the latest (120) drivers
  • Have latest Lilu.kext & NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext which were installed into /L/E & Clover.

Any ideas? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back