Asus F550LD
CPU
Intel i7-4500U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400, nVidia GeForce 820M
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,
I'm new in mackintosh so I'm a noob. Recently I found about the dsdt file and, after taken it by Clover and disassembled with refs.txt, I'm get stucked with 3 syntax errors. I'll be very glad if you could help me with the fix also by giving me some explanations about the cause of the problem.

The first error that maciasl (ACPI 5.0A) give to me is this:
9555, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting '('
under the scope of i2c (is the audio handler?)

I attach the .dsl file

p.s. sorry for my english, I'm italian

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl.zip
    59 KB · Views: 134
Hi everyone,
I'm new in mackintosh so I'm a noob. Recently I found about the dsdt file and, after taken it by Clover and disassembled with refs.txt, I'm get stucked with 3 syntax errors. I'll be very glad if you could help me with the fix also by giving me some explanations about the cause of the problem.

The first error that maciasl (ACPI 5.0A) give to me is this:
9555, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting '('
under the scope of i2c (is the audio handler?)

I attach the .dsl file

p.s. sorry for my english, I'm italian

There are no errors in your file using my version of MaciASL and ACPI 6.1

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

thanks for the reply, I downloaded the version 0423 and there are no errors! But I see many warnings, I can use the file anyway?

edit: search button is useful! don't need to fix warnings https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-fix-dsdt-warnings.149793/

a little OT: I have 12 ssdt files, I have to put all the files on the efi partition?

thanks for the reply, I downloaded the version 0423 and there are no errors! But I see many warnings, I can use the file anyway?

Your question is answered in the guide. Please read it carefully.

anyone can help me about DSDT file ? its always stuck in error unexpected PARSEOP ZERO, but when i try to fix in the patch, there is nothing change so i can not apply,
i want to edit DSDT for audio ALC233 and the Battery too,
here's DSDT file Attached, also ioreg maybe can help ,
I use Asus A451LN i5 intel 4400

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    744.3 KB · Views: 265
  • ioservice.ioreg
    14.6 MB · Views: 246
anyone can help me about DSDT file ? its always stuck in error unexpected PARSEOP ZERO, but when i try to fix in the patch, there is nothing change so i can not apply,
i want to edit DSDT for audio ALC233 and the Battery too,
here's DSDT file Attached, also ioreg maybe can help ,
I use Asus A451LN i5 intel 4400

When I disassembled my file, I got the same error PARSEOP_ZERO: like RehabMan said in an other topic the solution for that problem is delete the lines which contains only the word "Zero" (without ")

With ALC233 I have the same problem, no way to get this work (I installed various patch and kext so i don't believe to get it work)

When I disassembled my file, I got the same error PARSEOP_ZERO: like RehabMan said in an other topic the solution for that problem is delete the lines which contains only the word "Zero" (without ")

With ALC233 I have the same problem, no way to get this work (I installed various patch and kext so i don't believe to get it work)
when i try to delete the lines which contains the word "zero" then i compile the PARSEOP_ZERO move to other line of zero word, what should i do ?

i cant use that patch, because the apply button on "Fix PARSEOP_ZERO Error" is disable , so there's still error, also PARSEOP_SUBTRACT error too

Make sure you read the comments inside the patch(you need to use the "aggressive" version).
Also need "Fix ADBG Error" (because you neglected to use refs.txt)

The SBRN error (PARSEOP_SUBTRACT) is likely because you didn't disassemble with the SSDTs as context (read the guide carefully).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back