Contribute
Register

[FIX] BCM94352z DW1560 BT lost after sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
@the-darkvoid, thanks for passing by and your comments.

I still have some issues with BT(incl. complied vesion), wonder if you could help:

My WiFi/BT card: BCM4352z(interface m.2/NGFF), BT is "[0489:e07a] Lenovo NGFF (4352 / 20702)", Wx indicates: USB\VID_0489&PID_E07A\48E244E1DB50

- I found a file named "LenovoBT.EFI" under "EFI\EFI\boot", what's that? Is it a Windows 10 BT driver/firmware/image or a BrcmpatchRAM firmware?
- How to find/generate the debug version? I complied (in 10.13.6) mine version of the 2 files: BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext & BrcmPatchRAM2.kext, it was working almost perfect, but recently it becomes very sporadic, I don't know if it is related to a recent update of 10.13.6 or Wx upgrade from 1803 to 1903? Do I need to recompile (due to the update within 10.13.6)?
- also I switched back to Rehabman's standard repo @latest, still not working (i.e. even after fresh start)

The BT issue seems persistent. Please help me to understand.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Its compiled as the normal BrcmPatchRAM is compiled, cross-compatible between OS X versions.
@Cabriolet remarked @GridH's version was compiled against 10.14.x only.

Additionally, I've merged @GridH's fix into the BrcmPatchRAM master branch at https://github.com/the-darkvoid/BrcmPatchRAM
This appears to not work with macOS 10.14.6+ due to bluetooth not available with the patch @GridH has provided. Is it due to IOUSBFamily package being rewrote already?

twsps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back