Contribute
Register

[Fix] 10.11.4 broken audio with AppleHDA injector (dummyHDA)

Can i use AppleHDA_Probook.kext with hp probook 450 G2 ?

Can i use AppleHDA_Probook.kext with hp prebook 450 G2 ?

Yes. I have ProBook 4x0 G2 Broadwell as ALC282, which is layout-id 3 (same as already provided by PBI).

Thanks, RehabMan. I retrieved the 10.11.3 version of AppleHDA.kext from my TM backup, added the two lines, installed it, and now the sound is again working on my 4530s.

Thanks, RehabMan. I retrieved the 10.11.3 version of AppleHDA.kext from my TM backup, added the two lines, installed it, and now the sound is again working on my 4530s.

You should NOT rollback AppleHDA.kext.

RehabMan;You should NOT rollback AppleHDA.kext.
How Should be done coz i did the same thing thank you

I´m completely screwed...i don´t know if it was the Clover update that did it, but i am getting:

Recovery image verification failed - when i try to boot from hd

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting Overrides for IABootfiles/boot.efi, when i try to boot from my USB installer, even if i try to run the El Capitan installer...

Before i faced this problem, i was able to boot without caches with the USB pen, and tried to repair caches with the terminal comand RehabMan gave me, but i was unable because it was saying "locked"...i guess that is the problem

I can boot into Windows if i remove all Clover boot options, only in this case.

What can i do? (i don´t have a real Mac)

in other words, after looking at the Info.plist updated in RehabMan github repo, i just uncommented this line in my patch_hda.sh script based on RehabMan´s u430 repo.

Code:
#/usr/libexec/plistbuddy -c "Delete ':IOKitPersonalities:HDA Hardware Config Resource:PostConstructionInitialization'" $plist

After checking that worked, i looked at the RehabMan repo commit history and confirmed that it should be done.

RehabMan, thank you for sharing your genius with all
:headbang:

i dont undrestand !
please show me a Easy way !
or put inside new version of probook installer .
thank you .

Is there another way out of this coz i have both 10.11.3 n 10.11.4 AppleHDA.kext info.plist and still i don't understand what to copy from where to where

Back