Contribute
Register

[Fix] 10.11.4 broken audio with AppleHDA injector (dummyHDA)

Will this fix be added to the next PBI version anytime soon?

Hi Rehabman,

I put the last appplehda_probook kext and rebuild cache etc, but it doesn't work for me.
Can you help ?

Regards.

Copy your AppleHDA injector kext to a temporary place (such as the desktop), make the edits to the Info.plist, re-install with a kext installer.

Hi, I have the two info.plist in front of me.. the one from 10.11.3 and the other from 10.11.4 but I don't understand what to edit.. o_O I saw the post of @vbo saying that he used your patch_hda.sh but still didn't get it.. thanks in advance.

Hi, I have the two info.plist in front of me.. the one from 10.11.3 and the other from 10.11.4 but I don't understand what to edit.. o_O I saw the post of @vbo saying that he used your patch_hda.sh but still didn't get it.. thanks in advance.

The edits needed are described in post #1. There are two new entries in OSBundleLibraries.

Those who are as lazy as me and have all the files needed to use mirone's AppleHDAPatcher, should use it for no brain fix.

Those who are as lazy as me and have all the files needed to use mirone's AppleHDAPatcher, should use it for no brain fix.

If Mirone's AppleHDAPatcher app automatically does the right thing here, then it is probably doing the same thing as my patch_hda.sh script (it starts with native AppleHDA Info.plist, and modifies from there...)

The edits needed are described in post #1. There are two new entries in OSBundleLibraries.

I saw them before writing to you, but what I've got to do with these new entries?
Just delete these?? :
Code:
<key>com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily</key>
<string>1.2.0a1</string>
<key>com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily</key>
<string>1.1</string>

I saw them before writing to you, but what I've got to do with these new entries?
Just delete these?? :
Code:
<key>com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily</key>
<string>1.2.0a1</string>
<key>com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily</key>
<string>1.1</string>

You really need to read post #1. It is not a matter of deleting anything. It is a matter of adding what's missing.

If Mirone's AppleHDAPatcher app automatically does the right thing here, then it is probably doing the same thing as my patch_hda.sh script (it starts with native AppleHDA Info.plist, and modifies from there...)

Could be and probably is the the same. This is the first time i hear about your patch.

Back