Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. UX310UQK
CPU
Intel Core i5-7200U
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce 940MX
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I'm new here and I'm checking all the stuff on this forum but have some questions.

I have an Asus Zenbook UX310U, 16gb ram, Geforce 940MX, and have windows 10 on my primary SSD samsung 970 EVO 1TB
I also have a second SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, which I'm thinking to use to install macOS Catalina.

Is it any problem to do that? Being that I have never installed any macOS system before.
Can it make a problem with my Windows 10 system?

Thanks a lot for all your help and this amazing forum!

Hi, I'm new here and I'm checking all the stuff on this forum but have some questions.

I have an Asus Zenbook UX310U, 16gb ram, Geforce 940MX, and have windows 10 on my primary SSD samsung 970 EVO 1TB
I also have a second SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, which I'm thinking to use to install macOS Catalina.

Is it any problem to do that? Being that I have never installed any macOS system before.
Can it make a problem with my Windows 10 system?

Thanks a lot for all your help and this amazing forum!

Last question... do I need to disconnect the m.2 to do this or shouldn't be a problem?

For help with laptops please post in the Laptop forum.
When installing Mac OS on the second drive I would suggest you remove the M.2 Win10 drive so you do not accidentally format it.

For help with laptops please post in the Laptop forum.
When installing Mac OS on the second drive I would suggest you remove the M.2 Win10 drive so you do not accidentally format it.

Thanks for answering!
I'll move it there then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back