Contribute
Register

First time Hackintosher (need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on my org.chameleon.Boot.plist it doesn't have the 0a260006 listed where I can edit it. It just says IGPEnabler = Yes, GraphicsEnabler=Yes, IntelAzulFB = 12..where can I go edit the 0a260006 to try some other ones?

So on my org.chameleon.Boot.plist it doesn't have the 0a260006 listed where I can edit it. It just says IGPEnabler = Yes, GraphicsEnabler=Yes, IntelAzulFB = 12..where can I go edit the 0a260006 to try some other ones?

See link provided in post #338.

Note: IntelAzulFB is for Chameleon. Not Chimera.

I do have chameleon.

I changed my IntelAzulFB from 12-13 and then I restarted computer and it boots up fine but right before the password lock screen comes up the whole display goes black and I can't see anything. Keyboard lights up and stuff still. Can't even load in safe mode, it does the same thing.

I changed my IntelAzulFB from 12-13 and then I restarted computer and it boots up fine but right before the password lock screen comes up the whole display goes black and I can't see anything. Keyboard lights up and stuff still. Can't even load in safe mode, it does the same thing.

Then you haven't found a better ig-platform-id yet... It is a trial/error process. And it may not be helpful.

To update to Yosemite from my Mavericks machine, any main things to consider? Would it be as easy as installing it over my Mavericks HD?

To update to Yosemite from my Mavericks machine, any main things to consider? Would it be as easy as installing it over my Mavericks HD?

Much to consider. Anything you patched before, you'll have to patch after the update.

In addition, (mobile) HD4600 is not supported natively anymore. Requires patches. What bootloader are you using?

I'm using Chameleon bootloader. How would one patch for HD4600 graphics? And I don't think I patched anything else for Mavericks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back