Contribute
Register

First Time Hackintosh for Optiplex 380

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some help, I wanted to know if I needed a internal Graphics card for the Yosemite process. Any help is greatly appreciated. I currently have a Dell Optiplex 380 (slim tower) with the built-in Intel Graphics card.

Hello, I have the same computer and I wanted to install Yosemite. I haven't done a Hackintosh in a very long while. Please let me know if you were able to address your sound issue. If you have the steps you've taken could you please share them with me. Google Plus: iciconnect

Please read the Rules :
Members may not solicit nor provide assistance via private communications. This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter

Hello, I have the same computer and I wanted to install Yosemite. I haven't done a Hackintosh in a very long while. Please let me know if you were able to address your sound issue. If you have the steps you've taken could you please share them with me please. Thank you. :)

may i know which unibeast you use? and i am stuck on the booting process

Is there any possible way for installing El Capitan on the Opitplex 380?
If u have any ideas please answer on this post.

Thank you.

Hi @ALL,

sorry for reviving this old thread, but could someone please confirm that he/she has a running os X on an optiplex 380. Would be great if you could shortly provide OS version and non-working features.

Thanks in advance, dasdf

hi, i have a optiplex 380 with a gt 420 and a e7500, im trying to run high sierra on it with no luck, HALP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back