i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android

There's a massive amount of heatsinks, headers and M.2 slots on this new board. That can only mean prices will go up just for the extra cost of materials. This will retail for over 400 USD. Really got more features than you could ever use. Good thing SSD storage prices are going down this Fall as most everything else in a new build will cost more.

Last edited:
Heatsinks galore on this motherboard ! Best to have a high airflow case if building with this.
Five M.2 slots are way more than I would ever need in a new build. Two are just fine for me.

Screen Shot 1.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the interesting stuff from the Asus Spec sheet. A PCIe 5.0 M.2 slot will give you the fastest read/write speeds ever. HDMI 2.1 for high refresh rate monitors. Wifi 6E. ALC4080 audio. Really bleeding edge specs.
  • Optimized VRM Thermals: Massive heatsinks with integrated I/O cover high-conductivity thermal pads, and connected with an L-shaped heatpipe
  • Next-Gen M.2 Support: PCIe® 5.0 M.2 slot with Combo-sink and backplate, and four PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots all with heatsinks
  • Abundant Connectivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C® rear I/O port and front-panel connector with PD 3.0 up to 30W, eleven additional USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Gen 1 ports, PCIe 5.0 x16 SafeSlot, HDMI® 2.1, and DisplayPort™ 1.4
  • High-Performance Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6E (802.11ax) and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
  • Immersive Gaming Audio: ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III

Last edited:
Will this work with hackintoshing with monterey/ventura support ? ROFL

Will this work with hackintoshing with monterey/ventura support ?
Unless you work for Intel and have an engineering sample 13th gen CPU, no way to know.

Of course it will work, right out of the box... With just a smidgen of finger crossing and Open Core 10.8.4...
Hmmm, seems too risky lol

Back