Motherboard
MSI Z370 Gaming Pro
CPU
i5
Graphics
on board
First Hackintosh !!
today I'v finished my first Hackintosh!
I had some problems, I think, with the on board video, since the screen was dyed violet.
I'v tried to fix it with the correct driver using MultiBeast and everything followed normally
however when I access "About this Mac" the processor is listed as 2.81 ghz Unknown. I have a Core I5-8400.
in MultiBeast I used the Mac Pro configuration (I do not remember which one ...)
What should I do to make the OS recognize the processor? is any other recommended configuration for my Hardware ?
Hardware: Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon - Core I5 840 - 1x16 gb ram crucial ballistix sport
No dedicated video card.

Thank you all!!!

First Hackintosh !!
today I'v finished my first Hackintosh!
I had some problems, I think, with the on board video, since the screen was dyed violet.
I'v tried to fix it with the correct driver using MultiBeast and everything followed normally
however when I access "About this Mac" the processor is listed as 2.81 ghz Unknown. I have a Core I5-8400.
in MultiBeast I used the Mac Pro configuration (I do not remember which one ...)
What should I do to make the OS recognize the processor? is any other recommended configuration for my Hardware ?
Hardware: Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon - Core I5 840 - 1x16 gb ram crucial ballistix sport
No dedicated video card.

Thank you all!!!

Hello.

Well done on your build! :thumbup:

For the problems:

1) Try a System Definition of iMac14,2 from the Multibeast, and the Customize/System Definition menu.

2) For the Intel Graphics use Multibeast, and the Customize/Graphics Configuration menu. Select the first line.

If you are still getting problems, post your config.plist here :thumbup: There are other Intel options if you are using Clover Configurator.

:)

Hello.

Well done on your build! :thumbup:

For the problems:

1) Try a System Definition of iMac14,2 from the Multibeast, and the Customize/System Definition menu.

2) For the Intel Graphics use Multibeast, and the Customize/Graphics Configuration menu. Select the first line.

If you are still getting problems, post your config.plist here :thumbup: There are other Intel options if you are using Clover Configurator.

:)
Thanks!!!
could be any problem if a change de system definition? I mean, I've selected the imac pro one, and now I would change it for iMac 14,2
thanks again !!!

Hi again!
The internet stops working after sleep
bad ethernet config???

my PC is MSI B360M Bazooka, i5 8400, 8GB, 256Gb SSD but I'm not install Hackintosh
Pliz give me efi configure for my PC

Last edited:
What do you mean?
This thread was started by Pedro for his MSI system. The Z370 Gaming Pro. Yours is the MSI B360M. So we want to keep threads on the topic of just the system of those that start the thread. If you start your own you can get specific help for your system. Make sense ?

This thread was started by Pedro for his MSI system. The Z370 Gaming Pro. Yours is the MSI B360M. So we want to keep threads on the topic of just the system of those that start the thread. If you start your own you can get specific help for your system. Make sense ?
I already solve my problem oct 27, 2019, 3:29am

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back