Contribute
Register

First Hackintosh - stuck at the Apple logo screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for you reply! Maybe it's a newbie question, but could you tell me how to reach that screen? I'm not sure about the tool/menu shown in your picture.
It is an app called CloverConfigurator which is used to generate and edit the config.plist file used by the Clover boot loader.

It is an app called CloverConfigurator which is used to generate and edit the config.plist file used by the Clover boot loader.
I have checked these two fields in CloverConfigurator, and saved them as a config.plist file within my disk. However, when I rebooted the problem was still there. Maybe it has to do with the message shown by CloverConfigurator on startup:

upload_2017-7-6_21-10-40.png

(Let me know if there is another forum thread opened for this question). Thanks

I have checked these two fields in CloverConfigurator, and saved them as a config.plist file within my disk. However, when I rebooted the problem was still there.
Wrong method. You run CloverConfigurator and open your existing config.plist and edit it, then you save it.

Maybe it has to do with the message shown by CloverConfigurator on startup:

View attachment 265276

That warning is normal, just tick the box to never see it again.
Obviously you have to mount your EFI partition in order to access your config.plist.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

That warning is normal, just tick the box to never see it again.
Obviously you have to mount your EFI partition in order to access your config.plist.
Well I did not have any EFI partition, but after some research I've created one and successfully saved these Device settings within the config.plist file. Everything seems to work fine for now. Thank you for your help!

hi there im a little new to this and im haveing the same problem. I can get it to boot to safe mode with the (-v -x)
and load up multibeast but i cant get it to boot without the (-v -x) dont no where im going wrong.
what should i be selecting in multibeast so that my ssd cant boot without safe mode in. if i use "boot verboss" it says err "see pic it easier"

is it something to do with "cpu id" / power management
my cpu is i5-3570 (not "k") think this is where i am going wrong every one seem to have "k" version
Please help if you can and thanks for help previously :clap:
What Ivan is asking is if you got to the Chimera screen (it has an apple with eyes at top.) If you have two disks on the screen, then it means that you are at least partially loaded.

Choose the drive, not the USB stick. Hit any key and a dialogue box will open below, type in: -v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No

What this should do is boot you into using safe and verbose mode. Where the computer stops tells a lot. If it stops with text on the screen take a picture and post it here.

This could also boot you into OS X where you need to install MultiBeast. Your hardware is identical to mine, so I should be able to steer you right. You probably have problems with BIOS, but we'll get to them.

I tried it. i am using i7 7700 and a z270m-d3h gigabyte

when i tried -v -x this is what i get

Attachments

• 20170716_023116.jpg
    20170716_023116.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 253
  • IMG-20170716-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20170716-WA0000.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 281
  • 20170716_023116.jpg
    20170716_023116.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 226
  • IMG-20170716-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20170716-WA0000.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 254
I tried it. i am using i7 7700 and a z270m-d3h gigabyte

when i tried -v -x this is what i get
Please follow the forum rules and enter your hardware in your profile and/or create a sig.

You are aware that only Sierra and the High Sierra Beta have support for your hardware and no earlier version of Mac OS will run on it, yes?

Please follow the forum rules and enter your hardware in your profile and/or create a sig.

You are aware that only Sierra and the High Sierra Beta have support for your hardware and no earlier version of Mac OS will run on it, yes?

yes i am installing sierra only.. 10.12.5

yes i am installing sierra only.. 10.12.5
Then why are you posting in the 10.9 Mountain Lion forum? Please post your problem in the proper forum.

Please help me guys
Im stuck at apple logo with full loading bar
I tryed -v -x no help :cry:

Attachments

• 20170805_082856[2075].jpg
    20170805_082856[2075].jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 280
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back