Contribute
Register

First Hackintosh - stuck at the Apple logo screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
After formatting my USB with Uni beast plugging it into my new Macintosh and trying to boot up off the USB I get to the Apple loading screen but the bar does not move. Can anyone help.
Gigabyte GA-H170M-d3H
i7 6700
Gigabyte N960G1 Gaming -4GB *4GB* GTX960

After formatting my USB with Uni beast plugging it into my new Macintosh and trying to boot up off the USB I get to the Apple loading screen but the bar does not move. Can anyone help.
Gigabyte GA-H170M-d3H
i7 6700
Gigabyte N960G1 Gaming -4GB *4GB* GTX960

Skylake hardware is not supported on Mountain Lion.
You will need El Capitan 10.11.4 or higher.

Bro can u tell me what the problem is.
Im using dell 3521 laptop,
I3processor,
Integrated intel hdgraphics 4000,
4gb RAM,

Attachments

• IMG_20170120_155853.jpg
    IMG_20170120_155853.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 284
Please help this is literally all I get.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Kaby Lake hardware is not supported on Mountain Lion.
You will need El Capitan 10.11.5 or higher.

Please note that your Kaby Lake CPU is not natively supported in macOS.
The CPU requires a FakeCPUID (with Skylake ID) to boot.

Hello everyone;

I've been trying to assemble my first Hackintosh. Here is my build

Intel Core i7-7700k 4.2 Ghz LGA 1151

ASRock Motherboard Micro ATX DDR4 LGA 1151 H110M-HDS

WD Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 64MB Cache

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2133MHz

So far, I haven't managed to pass Apple logo screen . The process apparently stops there . I've tried OS X Lion (10.7) on a USB drive with UniBeast by following the instructions on this page. The only thing I can think of is that there might be some issues with the BIOS settings. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

note: I did ( -v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No ) still not working. after that stop on black screen for ever.

than you for your time .:?:

I have the same problem as Eftakhar.
In the screen with the boot drives, there is an symbol with gears on it. There You can configure many things. I set something like "USB injection" and "USB owner" to "on".
And now it works. :)

Last edited:
I have the same problem as Eftakhar.
In the screen with the boot drives, there is an symbol with gears on it. There You can configure many things. I set something like "USB injection" and "USB owner" to "on".
And now it works. :)
I had this very problem as well. After reading a lot I tried this and it worked at last! :thumbup: I can now boot by checking USB Injection and USB Owner.

The only point is that now it is the only way to boot normally. It can't boot without checking these options. Have you found a permanent solution for this issue?

I had this very problem as well. After reading a lot I tried this and it worked at last! :thumbup: I can now boot by checking USB Injection and USB Owner.

The only point is that now it is the only way to boot normally. It can't boot without checking these options. Have you found a permanent solution for this issue?
Yes, there is a way to set it permanently. I think it was in the plist file. But I can not check this information, because my new board does not boot in macOS, and I do not know why.

I can now boot by checking USB Injection and USB Owner.

Ownership.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back