Contribute
Register

First Hackintosh - stuck at the Apple logo screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is Luis form Argentina. I couldn´t pass the apple logo on the white screen. its hang up in the first twenty seconds. I tried all the flags in every way for two days, i took over the 32 gb memomory just leaving 1 stick of 8 gb, and i took of the wireless card recomended by tony. I am very frustrated. I guess the problem can be the monitor that is a VGA old Samsung. It can de this the problem? Any sugestion?

Your response will be higly appreciated.

Regards

Luis

GA Z97X ud5h-BK
CPU I7 4970
(Integrated Video Card)
32 Gb 4x8 GSkill Snipper
WIFI TP-Link N900
Thermaltake 850W

PD: Sorry for my english...

any luck with your process? I'm having the same issue stuck at white apple logo after clicking enter to load the unibeast.

exactly the same problems.
It stops at some point trying to do something with the bluetooth card.
can i disable it somehow?
(im using a laptop so opening it and removing the card only as a last option)

-edit-
found a solution:
go to System/Libraries/Extensions on your usb stick(or sd card) and delete all files that have bluetooth in their name and .kext at the end.
post install bluetooth drivers.
-edit-

I am stuck at the apple grey screen. The bar doesnt move. I tried -v and got to [ PCI configuration begin ] that is the last line. the hardware is ASUS P5E-VM DO, INtel pentium dual E2200 @2.2ghz im using a nvidia 5750 vga card
ram is 4x 1GB corsair xms2 4-4-4-12 timings at 1.9V 800mhz
samsung 840 pro 120gb ssd. I just wiped it with parted magic so its like a new drive.

I followed the guide for Yosemite using the UNibeast 5.1 and copied just the multi beast 7.3.0 (just the multibeast folder I extracted the zip with win rar and just copied that main file not the txt etc. its kinda vague in the guide. I set my ACPI bios settings (sata configuration, AHCI) and set my USB as 1st boot device and disabled everything like floppy cd rom etc.

here is the screen shot. I have no idea what I am doing. I have always been a PC guy. I overclock competitively with LN2 and extreme cooling methods. I have a lot of motherboards laying around and my lady was complaining about her 4 year old macbook pro so I was like "hey I'll just make you a new one" but its a lot harder than I thought. Mac is like a foreign language to me. I have a mac book air for that my work gave me and its cool for when I am traveling but I really dont know the 1st thing about any of this stuff. If anyone can help me out I would be grateful. This has become a new project for me and even if she doesnt use it at least it was a learning experience and a chance to explore something new and out of my comfort zone.

I also have a AMD HD6950 flashed to a 6970 and a i5 650 and maximus III formula

also a xeon 3540 and asus sabertooth x58
board. if any of this other hardware is more compatible then lemme know. I just used the smallest form factor i had being the p5e-vmdo matx board.
Cheers!
:banghead:

Attachments

• 20150709_234559.jpg
    20150709_234559.jpg
    688.6 KB · Views: 588
I have used my hachintosh for the last few weeks fine, but today when i started it it half loaded at the apple logo screen and then just stops. Any help would be great. Thanks.:)

hey i got into a problem i have not seen before, im new to this so help me, im trying to install el capitan, but when i starting the USB from clover it only show mac apple and a progress bar and it stays there all the time and nothing happens. i was then trying to write a boot flag (-v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No) then it only comes op with a black screen with number and letters on, and when im reading it i can´t find where it do not work.

here is a pic of my screen20160216_151822.jpg Thanks for helping me.

I installed and it worked for a couple days then this happened, i have to use the usb drive to get it running what do i need to do?

screen.jpg

hello guys i am new to Hackintosh and my HArdware is Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz, MSI B75MA-P45,
Nvedia GT210, WD green 2TB 7200Rpm HDD, Value top 500W Power supply, i downloaded Mac OSX El Capitan(10.11.4) from MAc store and used Unibeast to create the USB drive. Now when i am trying to install mac on my intel based pc i am stuck at the apple logo boot sceen. i am attaching pictures for you guys to see. Please help me out here. I cant figure out what to do in the bios.

Thanks guys.FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender1.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

hey i got into a problem i have not seen before, im new to this so help me, im trying to install el capitan, but when i starting the USB from clover it only show mac apple and a progress bar and it stays there all the time and nothing happens. i was then trying to write a boot flag (-v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No) then it only comes op with a black screen with number and letters on, and when im reading it i can´t find where it do not work.

here is a pic of my screenView attachment 177234 Thanks for helping me.

Hi Biotex, did you ever get this figured out? I'm running into the same problem. Thanks!

Hi everyone! I'm having the same problem, getting stuck at the while screen after changing my spoiled graphic card. Typing in '-v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No' allows me to get to the text page but I can't seem to get access to my data. I have really important data and I really need to access them to make a backup.

Pls help!!! Really appreciate it!!!
Mac Boot.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back