Contribute
Register

First Hackintosh - stuck at the Apple logo screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
DanRegueira and Beacon101,

In your BIOS settings, check that XHCI mode is ENABLED. I'm not sure if that is what fixed mine or not, but mine is suddenly working. Give that a shot and post back.

Hey, guys! I'm having a problem after the coping files screens, it gets all black and get stuck there. Someone can help me?

My hardware is prettymuch the same from the guys who made this thread....
Its a GA Z77x-UHD5, with a i7 3770, 32gb corsair vengeance 1600, sandisk 240gb SSD and for now Im using the onboard videocard, but ill use a EVGA GTX 660

Hello everyone

I've been trying to assemble my first Hackintosh. Here is my build

Intel Core i7 3770 3.4 Ghz Ivy
Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid-State SATA 6.0Gb/s SSD
Crucial 16GB kit (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz
EZ-cool K-660B ATX
(No GPU)

So far, I haven't managed to pass Apple logo screen. The process apparently stops there and the spinning circle appears. I've installed Mountain Lion on a USB drive with UniBeast by following the instructions on this page. The only thing I can think of is that there might be some issues with the BIOS settings. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

ok on where you go to type something in for boot arguments type 'dart=0' and if that dont work try 'Dart=0' NOTE DO NOT USE THE '' MARKS WHEN TYPING THIS ARGUMENT also if you mix that with safe mode it should be a guarantee boot up.

hi there im a little new to this and im haveing the same problem. I can get it to boot to safe mode with the (-v -x)
and load up multibeast but i cant get it to boot without the (-v -x) dont no where im going wrong.
what should i be selecting in multibeast so that my ssd cant boot without safe mode in. if i use "boot verboss" it says err "see pic it easier"

is it something to do with "cpu id" / power management
my cpu is i5-3570 (not "k") think this is where i am going wrong every one seem to have "k" version
Please help if you can and thanks for help previously :clap:

you need to add a kernel flag of dart=0 now it would be best if you could find a mod on the forums to assist you.

I have done everything you guys have listed and I'm still stuck.
I am using
gigabyte ga-z87x-ud3h
toshiba 500gb sata
intel core i5-4670k

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 2,374
Same issue but the worst part is though my screen goes to black but not with all the coding that most of you posted underneath. Question is SSD required? I have one with Windows 7 installed but I do not think that is the problem.

Stuck at square one. I boot from the usb stick, goes to the apple screen loading then just a black screen.

Z87x:UD3h
i7 4770ghz
GTX 560
Sound blaster xfi
16gb RAM
SSD 120gb
But I want to install on my Seagate 3 TB for now

Is SSD Required? If so when I have my SSD connected I am unable to boot off of my USB, it wont show in the boot menu

What Ivan is asking is if you got to the Chimera screen (it has an apple with eyes at top.) If you have two disks on the screen, then it means that you are at least partially loaded.

Choose the drive, not the USB stick. Hit any key and a dialogue box will open below, type in: -v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No

What this should do is boot you into using safe and verbose mode. Where the computer stops tells a lot. If it stops with text on the screen take a picture and post it here.

This could also boot you into OS X where you need to install MultiBeast. Your hardware is identical to mine, so I should be able to steer you right. You probably have problems with BIOS, but we'll get to them.

I got the scale issue and is sticks after typing the flags the picture is
I hope you are the only person to help.me thank you

Attachments

• 1427508348181-1172424128.jpg
    1427508348181-1172424128.jpg
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 1,017
Hello, this is Luis form Argentina. I couldn´t pass the apple logo on the white screen. its hang up in the first twenty seconds. I tried all the flags in every way for two days, i took over the 32 gb memomory just leaving 1 stick of 8 gb, and i took of the wireless card recomended by tony. I am very frustrated. I guess the problem can be the monitor that is a VGA old Samsung. It can de this the problem? Any sugestion?

Your response will be higly appreciated.

Regards

Luis

GA Z97X ud5h-BK
CPU I7 4970
(Integrated Video Card)
32 Gb 4x8 GSkill Snipper
WIFI TP-Link N900
Thermaltake 850W

PD: Sorry for my english...

Hi everyone,

I'm stuck as well, I hope someone can see what I'm doing wrong.

I'm trying to install mac on a secondary partition on my laptop, but I'm not having much luck. My laptop specs are

Model: HP 3010NR Envy preloaded with windows 7
4gb ram
2 samsung ssd's
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Processor: Intel i5-2467 (2 cores)
BIOS: F.06 (?)
SMBIOS: 2.7 (?)

I've already tried using a usb in a usb 2.0 port, as well as using '-v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No', but that didnt work either (I think). See below for a screenshot when it finished after a min or two.

So far I haven't changed much in my BIOS, mostly because the only BIOS settings I see are pretty basic (boot order, logs, etc.). Please let me know if you think of anything!

IMG_2223.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back