GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 950
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey everyone,

Been trying to get this off the ground for about a week with no avail. Clearly I'm missing a setting or have failed something in the initial set up, because after using Unibeast to create a bootable drive, everything seems normal with Clover when I go to the new machine. Upon Telling the machine to boot from the USB and save to my SSD (using all the recommended BIOS settings from http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-guides/172672-unibeast-install-os-x-el-capitan-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html#create_unibeast minus CFG-Lock as it appears to not be in my system), the Apple logo pops up on the screen with a progress bar. Everything seems normal until the bar gets to about 80% and then the screen shuts off and the computer reboots to show the same Clover start up screen. Is this a common simple problem (based on me missing a setting or formatting the boot device wrong) or is it component specific?

The only other odd thing is in the latest version of El Capitan (where I downloaded and formatted the USB) the partitions tab in Disk Utility only displays a circle and a plus and minus sign beneath it to add new partitions. After following all the instructions for Unibeast, there appears to be two partitions when I go to eject the disk. I first thought this was to make the drive bootable, but I've begun to wonder if this is the root of my reboot options.

I'm happy to post any additional information, I'm just not sure what is relevant (it's an Intel based computer built using compatible components from Tony's list so I don't believe there's a compatibility problem

Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Sorry about that, I added the build signature in. IDK if you need the drive too, but I'm trying to load it into a 120g Samsung 850 EVO. Is there any additional information I should provide?

Still haven't had any luck. Here are my verbose screen shots, the first one shows it as it stops for a good 3 mins then it hangs at the second screen shot. Can anyone help a noob out?

upload_2016-4-29_21-5-11.png
upload_2016-4-29_21-4-49.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back