Fractal Design R4 cabinet
GA-Z77X-UP5 TH MB
i7 3770K CPU
Corsair 650HX PSU
EVGA GTX 650
16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
Seagate 1TB Barracuda

All parts recommended from tonymacx86, except the Fractal tower. :rolleyes:

Updated the BIOS to F12e, and have followed the instructions on the forums here. (I hope i got them all, LINK)
Intalled Mountain Lion 10.8.2 as described HERE and booted up normally showing Mac Pro Early 2008. The only thing now is that "damn" multi beast (v5.2.1 mountain lion)... I've tried a bunch of different settings now, but all my Hackintosh does is freezing up. The last setting i tried was this one. I've even tried booting it up in safemode (-x) and verbose mode (-v).. No apparent errors, I think. The sentence "Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist : 2 No such file or directory" shows up for a second, but everything keeps running.

"" WEEELLL!!!! I've been fiddling with it for a few hours now, and finally... I removed the bluetooth/wifi-card, and everything just worked... Anyways, now I'm in need of a confirmed working bluetoothcard/adapter. It needs to work with the Apple wireless keyboard / magic mouse. I've searched the forums, and will probably search some more. Any good suggestions that will work out of the box with this setup? ""

Also, I know it's easy to get a thunderbolt->firewire adapter from apple store or something, but I'm kinda hoping there's a pci-card or a MB extension/bracket I can fit my build. ?! :)

Thanks in advance.

No audio, new issue

When the Mountain Lion is done installing, and I reboot, the sound works fine. But... After following Alfas MB guide, like mentioned, the sound is gone! Suggestions? Should I just leave the audio unchecked in the MB? Do I need to do another format, or can i just remove the kext? :)

This is all probably just some very nooby questions, but I have no clue what the problem is. Been searching the forums for answers to all my questions, but I'm about to give up.. At least for today. Almost 4 in the morning here in Norway :p

Were you able to get your issues resolved? What was the resolution?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back