-Motherboard= Asus Z97 Deluxe
-PSU = CORSAIR RM650
-Case = CORSAIR Carbide 400R
-All HDD = WD Black
-RAM = CORSAIR Vengeance LP 16GB DIMM DDR3-1866CL10

is this Compatible with Hackintosh?

I already have the GPU & PSU from a previous PC

Looks good.

Don't think they do a H90i though, just a H90. Would need to go with the 120mm H80i, or 240mm H100i if you wanted the integrated Corsair Link stuff.

EDIT

RE your other thread about multiple OSs on separate HDD. Yes this is fine. Much better to put them on separate drives. Search the forum to find out about multiple boot systems. I personally have only got a dual boot system, but have seen other triple and quadruple boot systems as well.

Is it fine to put multiple OSs on seperated HDD? or not? I don't understand what you mean about

your other thread about multiple OSs on separate HDD. Yes this is fine. Much better to put them on separate drives.

Not quite sure how I could of written it clearer...?

It is fine to put each OS on a separate HDD, i.e. 1 HDD for Windows, 1 HDD for OSX, etc...

my bad! :D i'm sorry Thank you for your help :D

Haha, no problem buddy. Use the search box in the top right and look for user builds with multi-boot systems. Should give you a good idea of the install process.

Good luck with the build :thumbup:

Haha, no problem buddy. Use the search box in the top right and look for user builds with multi-boot systems. Should give you a good idea of the install process.

Good luck with the build :thumbup:

and would it be possible to have an hdd with all my files and that I can use all my files on each OS (on separated HDD)

Are your OSs saperated as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back