Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
In a few weeks I am building a Dual-booting Hackintosh. I have a budget of about $1450 without a monitor and other accessories, and I'm looking for the computer to be decently powerful as I will be using it for video editing with final cut and animating with cinema4d. I will be using it for moderate to heavy gaming as well. So far, I've picked out these parts:

• CPU-Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core
  • CPU Cooler-Corsair H60 74.4 CFM Liquid
  • Motherboard-Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H ATX LGA1155
  • Memory-Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600
  • Boot Drive-Sandisk Extreme 120GB 2.5" SSD
  • Storage-Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM
  • Video Card-EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB
  • Wireless Network Adapter-TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1
  • Case-Corsair 400R ATX Mid Tower
  • Power Supply-Corsair 650W ATX12V / EPS12V
  • Custom-SYBA PCI Low Profile 2 x port 1394B + 1 port x 1394A Firewire Card Model SD-LP-TIFWB

Basically, I'm just wondering if all of these parts are compatible (I think they are), and if you have any suggestions on what I could change to lower the price a bit.
Thanks!

Your motherboard, processor and graphics card are the most critical components of your system to successfully install OS X. Your system will work. However, you can check with the tonymacx86 Buyer's Guide to make sure. (See Buyer's Guide in the menu under the tonymacx86 logo at the top of this page.)

Your motherboard, processor and graphics card are the most critical components of your system to successfully install OS X. Your system will work. However, you can check with the tonymacx86 Buyer's Guide to make sure. (See Buyer's Guide in the menu under the tonymacx86 logo at the top of this page.)
Yeah, I had used the guide to find most of these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back