Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I'm all new to Hackintosh building and i would like some help.

My setup:
Gigabyte z87X-UD5H
Intel i7 4790K
Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) CL10 1600Mhz VENGEANCE (Currently running one 8GB modul)
Gigabyte GTX 770 (4GB) OC Rev 2
Samsung 840 SSD 256 GB

What iv'e done so far:
I followed the "Installation Guide" and also used this post to get BIOS and Multibeast help:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...ud5h-i7-4770k-32gb-ddr-3-igfx.html#post722935

I have also disabled Vt-d and Intel Virtualization Technology in BIOS.

After installing without any problems i booted in to 10.9 with the -x flag and did the Multibeast install with the above mentioned settings. After a reboot i get a Kernel Panic with backtrace:
com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform(2.0)(...)
dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily(1.4)
(...)
dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.9)
(...)
I have attached an image of the complete Kernel Panic.
kernelpanic.jpg

Iv'e tried booting with different flags including: UseKernalCache=No, -x and -v ofc.

Any one got any good suggestions on what to try next?

Thanks!

Last night I encountered this exact issue after following that thread. I have the same components as you except I went with the GTX 760.

I was able to boot back into Mavericks by firstly going to my BIOS and resetting it to "optimized defaults". Then I was able to sign in via safe mode flag (-x) and run Multibeast. Rebooted after the Multibeast install completed and it booted back in Mavericks without having to use safe mode.

HTH

RJ

Last night I encountered this exact issue after following that thread. I have the same components as you except I went with the GTX 760.

I was able to boot back into Mavericks by firstly going to my BIOS and resetting it to "optimized defaults". Then I was able to sign in via safe mode flag (-x) and run Multibeast. Rebooted after the Multibeast install completed and it booted back in Mavericks without having to use safe mode.

HTH

RJ

I have bought the same Board and CPU. Are you still working this hardware setup? Are you satisfied with this? Everything working fine? Audio, Lan, Cpu, Memories? Is it stable? USB3 working? Both front and rear?
Because I am afraid that I would have buy the Z97 chipset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back