Hello,

This is my actual computer:

• Processor: Intel i5 4570 Haswell 4th Gen
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-D2V Rev. 01
  • Memory: 16 GB DDR3 Dual
  • Graphic Card: ATI Radeon HD 6770 PCI-E x16
  • Hard Disk: 750GB SATA3

The problems are:

• The graphic Card doesn't work well with Yosemite 10.10, 10.10.1 and I have a lot of problems with that.
  • The motherboard doesn't has HDMI connection, and I can't use DVI because my monitor only use HDMI. I can't use Intel HD Graphics for that reason.

And these are my ideas / questions:

• I don't know what is better: Buy a Nvidia Graphic Card compatible with Yosemite and which has HDMI (looking for Buyer's Guide March 2015). Use it with my actually motherbord.
  • Or buy other motherboard with HDMI connection and Intel HD graphics. For example GA-Z97MX-GAMING 5 or other which appear in Buyer's Guide March 2015.
What do you recommend me?

I hope your answer. Thanks :D

The motherboard doesn't has HDMI connection, and I can't use DVI because my monitor only use HDMI. I can't use Intel HD Graphics for that reason.

Can you try a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter? It might work, it's worth a try.

Hello,

This is my actual computer:

• Processor: Intel i5 4570 Haswell 4th Gen
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-D2V Rev. 01
  • Memory: 16 GB DDR3 Dual
  • Graphic Card: ATI Radeon HD 6770 PCI-E x16
  • Hard Disk: 750GB SATA3

The problems are:

• The graphic Card doesn't work well with Yosemite 10.10, 10.10.1 and I have a lot of problems with that.
  • The motherboard doesn't has HDMI connection, and I can't use DVI because my monitor only use HDMI. I can't use Intel HD Graphics for that reason.

And these are my ideas / questions:

• I don't know what is better: Buy a Nvidia Graphic Card compatible with Yosemite and which has HDMI (looking for Buyer's Guide March 2015). Use it with my actually motherbord.
  • Or buy other motherboard with HDMI connection and Intel HD graphics. For example GA-Z97MX-GAMING 5 or other which appear in Buyer's Guide March 2015.
What do you recommend me?

I hope your answer. Thanks :D

Use http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-Gold-Plated-Female-Adapter/dp/B007NLEF3W/
much cheaper than another GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back