Contribute
Register

First Build, Stuck at apple logo screen after installing mavericks and windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H87M-D3H
CPU
Intel i7 4770
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX960
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, I build my first hackintosh yesterday, I follow all the steps recomended here and found help on threads and somehow I installed mavericks. at first I had to press -v to login but after trying diffrent settings at multibeast I got it working right. Then I installed windows 7 on a second HDD (mavericks installed on SSD crucial M500) makeing 2 partitions 1 for windows installation and one for storage that would be common for mav/win. anyway both mavericks and windows was running great for about 3 hours...
then I boot to windows 7 and when I restart the system to boot to mavericks again I was stuck at apple logo screen! tryed -x, -v but no luck.
tryed changeing setting at bios again no luck.
I can't find any thread common to this problem.
I could boot to both installations fine for some time and then all of a sudden I can't boot to mavericks :/

here is the hardware I have:
Motherboard: Gygabite H87M-D3H
CPU: Intel i7 4770
GPU: Intel HD4600
SSD: Crucial M500 250GB (Mavericks)
HDD: Seagate Barra. 1TB (Windows 7/ Storage)
PSU: Corsair CS500M
RAM: 16GB Crucial ballistix tactical

Thank you very much for the help.
well I tried -x with no luck but eventually I found a post here saggesting to use:
Graphics Enabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 -v CPUS=1 npci=0x2000
i did that and i login. after that I run multubeast again and run dsdt that download from the internet and I think everything works great now with no problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back