Geforce GTX670OC
Silerstone 650W Gold
SanDisk 240gb SSD
WD Black Caviar 2TB
Kingston HyperX 16gb

All of this in a Bitfenix Prodigy.

Install Mountain Lion with UniBeast
Used MultiBeast for the rest.

Got it working and all installed, with the onboard graphics card, even got the hdmi sound working.
Turned it off to install the GTX670, now nothing comes up.
Computer turns on but it's just a black screen, can't access BIOS or anything.

Please help.

How do I go about doing that?

Problem is I can't get into the BIOS.
When I turn the computer all I get is a blank screen.

Problem is I can't get into the BIOS.
When I turn the computer all I get is a blank screen.
remove the graphics card, using integrated graphics get back into bio and change initiate display first to: PEG

I've already removed the graphics card, still get the black screen. Tried disconnecting the sata drives still the same, cleared CMOS, removed battery still black screen.

I've already removed the graphics card, still get the black screen. Tried disconnecting the sata drives still the same, cleared CMOS, removed battery still black screen.
Could be corrupt bios? Did you flash it recently? Does it do anything to the screen?

Took the battery out of the motherboard while I was at work and came home to a working computer. :thumbup:

Now I have to try and figure out HDMI sound, with the integrated graphics I had sound, but with the GTX I do not.
Also the GTX, while recognised by OSX, it only allows me a resolution of 1360x768.

Took the battery out of the motherboard while I was at work and came home to a working computer. :thumbup:

Now I have to try and figure out HDMI sound, with the integrated graphics I had sound, but with the GTX I do not.
Also the GTX, while recognised by OSX, it only allows me a resolution of 1360x768.

Try multibeast setting for 1080p display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back